boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Challenger

Although I am late posting this here, in case somebody has not heard it seems that Challenger have called in the recievers. The topic may be discussed here, but can be found in depth at the site linked above

Re: Challenger

....and further down thsi board you will see mention of some breaking news stories and how a second one never came out - well this was it, although this is not QUITE how I expected it to come out I will admit, several things were supposed to hapen first, lets say the bit in the middle never happened!

Re: Re: Challenger

Philip

When I read the news I wondered if this was your second breaking news story.

Now you've started up more intrigue by having me wonder what the middle bit might have been

Andy

Re: Re: Re: Challenger

Sorry - can't say.......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenger

Go on, you know you want to

Who would have though that a once mighty business empire would be reduced to rubble and ashes in the blink of an eye. How could this have ever happened. Mr Barton assured me (and perhaps more foolishly, my solicitors) that the company has 900 delighted customers, with never a complaint, 60 boats, and rising, a reputation second to none, and going from strength to strength. That was a few months ago. Why would he say such a thing ?

I laughed when he said it then, and I'm certainly laughing now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenger

I may WANT to but if people trust me with information, and ask me for advice, I have to return such trust by not saying who, what, why and when......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenger

dam, a man with integrity

Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenger

I didn't expect it to be any other way

Re: Challenger

Well you can't get information out of Philip, even by stealth, because a mans word is his bond.