boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NABO Council representation

(xp from Ownerships discussion board)

At a recent NABO council meeting it was decided to co-opt a member to the council to represent some of the views of shared ownerships boaters. I suppose because I was at the AGM and expressed an interest in what was happening to SIBUG members etc I have been asked by the NABO council to go to their next council meeting in February. If anyone has any issues to raise, opinions to express etc please let me know and I will speak on your behalf. Please contact me either on this board or by e-mail and I will keep you advised of any outcomes – especially about the ongoing transfer from SIBUG to NABO.

Regards to all and best wishes for Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone from Hilary and myself.

Howard Anguish

Re: NABO Council representation

Congratulations Howard. I wish you all the best in your new role. I am sure your extensive experience and professionalism will be a great asset at NABO to all shared boaters (although unfortunately I am no longer one!)
I thought I would reply on this board rather than the OwnerShips one (which also I check regularly) just to give Philip a little encouragement that this board is not completely dead & some (silent?) people do appreciate his efforts.

All the best for 2007 to everyone

Dave K

Re: Re: NABO Council representation

Thanks for that, Dave. I am glad to see that someone is checking this site and i would urge anyone who is a shared boat owner to give Phillip their support in his attempts to get all shared boat owners (not just Ownerships) to share experiences, opinions etc.

Best wishes to all for a very Happy 2007

Howard Anguish