boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another Goalpost Movement? (XP from OwnerShips Forum)

Has anyone seen this before?

If so please email me direct.

http://www.britishwaterways.co.uk/images/Definition_of_shared_ownership_for_BW_licensing%20purposes.pdf

Regards

Allan

Re: Another Goalpost Movement? (XP from OwnerShips Forum)

Having casually looked at Boatshare today I am very annoyed with BW sliding this one in without circulating to those of us who were engaged in correspondance with them on the subject previously, or in fact to all shared boat groups.
Our syndicate AGM is due shortly and without reading this today I would not have been able to prepare for rule changes needed to conform particularly in respect of rule changes.

The Madge Syndicate

Re: Re: Another Goalpost Movement? (XP from OwnerShips Forum)

RE previous for 2nd rule changed read insurance changes

Re: Re: Re: Another Goalpost Movement? (XP from OwnerShips Forum)

Hi Mike

Those guidelines have been withdrawn and replaced with new guidelines which will be implemented 1/1/2007.

If you responded to the original consultation, British Waterways should have copied you with both the old and new guidelines, the consultation conclusion document and the white paper. However, as it seems that they falsified the date on the original guidelines and lied concerning the distribution, I am not suprised that you were completely unaware!

The current situation is that the Ombudsman is considering two complaints concerning the consultation and guidelines and my understanding is that a further 4 complaints have been made.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

RE previous for 2nd rule changed read insurance changes