boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Chris's response

I'm happy for you to post my mail, indeed I had first thought I do that but then thought that may be my comments could be read as offensive or so, and that was not the intention. And I shall even agree to the censoering, also the Bravenet unpaid site had annoyed me a great deal with a self installing programm thing where even if you clicked No or the close button it went on. However, this is a battle I need not fight, I just ignore there unpaid services (easy to do here on the continent).

Look forward to further development of your site, it is something I really enjoy having available. The 300 addresses I think is a good number, but there are probably 150 ordinary boat owners or newcomers. The whole scene intrigues me - as an operator competing with OS I would have looked to cooperate with you and at your terms from the start, since even just neutrality would help me over the dominance. (I'm splitminded here - I truly believe OS is - at least for us - the best, but am normally on the side of the underdog, now what?)

Anyway, best of Britis/Irish...
Chris

Any comments

So does anyone have any comments

Re: Any comments

I can live with the banner ads. The ones I hate are those that appear in front of what you are trying to read. They somehow seem to ba able to circumvent popup blockers.

Andy B

Re: Re: Any comments

Best of British / Irish ? I thought Chris was / is German? I don't care. I want somewhere to visit between boating trips. The kind of thread that appears on Ownerships message board could just as easily appear here and enjoy a wider readership. Very few Ownerships threads are Ownerships specific. I don't see it happening though unless the Ownerships board closes down.