boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Boat share for sale listed on this site

Hello,

We currently have a share available for sale on the Ranworth Breeze boat Syndicate.

There are 20 owners in the boat syndicate each having a 5% share that gives two weeks allocation each year. Ranworth Breeze is a 2001 Birchwood 340AC that is moored at the Tingdene Marina at Brundall.

The boat is the sea going specification version with a Yanmar 210bhp diesel engine, trim tabs, bow thruster, full deck safety rails and side ladders.
The boat is fitted with a full canopy (new in 2010) that can be partially or fully let down for bridges or cruising.
Dual controls are standard in the boat for helm, trim tabs and bow thruster. There is an aft double cabin with en-suite toilet/wet room, lounge with seating for 6 to 7 people; forward toilet/wet room, a fully fitted galley that includes inbuilt gas oven and grill, gas hob and sink on a moulded worktop, the fridge is 12 volts. The forward seating/dinette converts into another double berth.
The heating is hot air diesel.

The share for sale is red weeks for 2012 and a green for 2013 the dates are as follows:-

2012 05/06/2012 & 23/10/2012

2013 30/04/2013 & 17/09/2013

The 2014 allocation dates will be drawn at the 2012 AGM in November.
Ranworth Breeze is now self managed by the Management Committee made up of five of the owners voted on at the yearly AGM.
The 2012 management fee was £700 compared with a fee of almost £1000 in 2011.

The share is for sale at £3200.

For more information please visit our website at www.ranworthbreeze.co.uk www.boatshare.co.uk or contact Alan Hood.

0114 247 0242 work
0114 265 0934 home
07768 342075 mobile
alan-hood@datex.co.uk

Re: Boat share for sale listed on this site

Hello Philip,

Thank you for adding the extra pictures of the inside of our boat Ranworth Breeze.

We have had a couple of enquires up to date. I must say that I am impressed with your service.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
Committee Member
Ranworth Breeze Boat Syndicate
alan-hood@datex.co.uk
www.ranworthbreeze.co.uk

Re: Boat share for sale listed on this site

Hello,

Just back off of a 10 days holiday on Ranworth Breeze.

I have showed an interested party around the boat and given our latest owner who joined the syndicate in January his formal training in the operation of the boat.

The weather could have been kinder to us, one minute we needed shorts and the next our coats.

I am trialing 6 x 2.5 watt LED inserts in the saloon lights for the shareholders approval prior to replacing the 13 other down lighters. I must say these regulated inserts give almost the same light output as a 20 watt halogen lamp.

Regards
Alan Hood
Ranworth Breeze Boat Syndicate