boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Ownerships Board

Malcolm Hills has started a new board for Owberships Owners. It can be accessed at www.summerstars.co.uk

XP from Boats and Canals Forum

Firstly, thank you to over 130 ownerships owners who have registered for this forum in the last 36 hours.

I note that a concerned owner has sent out emails accusing me of deleting his posts and banning him from this forum amongst my many other sins! He has also set up a rival forum.

I would point out that, although I have moderation powers on this forum, I have never used them. His posts have, quite rightly, been deleted by another moderator (who is also an owner in the scheme) and I had nothing to do with the action taken.

As I have previously stated, it is my intention to bow out! I believe this particular persons heart is in the right place, and have suggested that he may wish to replace me as a moderator on this forum.

I am awaiting a reply.

I would welcome any views.

Allan

Re: XP from Boats and Canals Forum

Hi Allan.
I don't understand why we needed a new, locked, board, when we've always been more than welcome on this one??

Mattt.

Re: XP from Boats and Canals Forum

The B&C board is not locked, you have to register and be manually authorised to stop spam. Believe me what happens when the spammers get in is not nice nor family friendly. It does not take long to register and authorisation is very quick normally but unsurprisingly there is a lot of traffic at the moment. The advantage of also being on an established site is that there is lots of other interesting info already there and a boating community ready to expand and welcome you all