boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Norbury Wharf Limited

I would firstly like to say how sad I am at the death of Allen Matthews and the subsequent state of OwnerShips.

We operate 13 boats here at Norbury and we also undertake the winter maintenance on a greater number of the boats, we have supported Ownerships through this difficult time and we are still prepared to do so in the future providing a solution to their current problem can be found. We are owed significant amounts of money for the works and services that have been carried out.

I value our customers as individuals and I am offering our support to them directly so that we can carry on with a good working relationship and continue on operate their boats.This offer is extended to ALL shared owners of ALL boats and if we can do anything to help please dont hesitate to contact one of my management team. As you can imagine our telephone is red hot at the moment so if you could email us in the first instance we WILL get back to you straight away. email info@norburywharfltd.co.uk

For any of the boat owners who have their boat based here at Norbury please feel free to contact ourselves to clarify the position with regards to where you stand with us regarding the on going operation of your boats.

Regards Simon Jenkins
Managing Director
Norbury Wharf LTD