Greenville Area Bridge Clubs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to "new post" a topic or "reply" to an existing topic.

Greenville Area Bridge Clubs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
What the Laws say

Now suppose that Carole Exum comes to the message board and sees the the topic I started. She picks that topic and sees what I originally wrote and also sees the reply that Pal made. Having the rule book in hand, she looks up the applicable law. She selects "reply" and fills in her name, e-mail, the subject seen above, and type her message which states the substance to the applicable laws.

Anyone can do it!!

The forums are easy to use and anyone can start a topic or reply to a topic without having to use a password or login.

The message boards have the potential to be very useful and very entertaining. Give them a try.

Re: How To Use the Message Board

Naturally, I could not find "new post" so here I am. I just want to say Hi to all my bridge buddies (or enemies as the case may be!) and miss seeing my bridge family. I hope to be able to get back to the table next Saturday - my partner and I will show you how this game is played!!
Good luck, today - most of all, have fun.
Love you all, Dot

Re: How To Use the Message Board

Hi: I am replying to your instructions about the game on Sept.11th.Jane Broadstreet and I plan to play.Thank you