TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum

Contribute your poetic masterpieces here. Anything and everything is welcome, including clumsy poems that you wrote during first-year high school. Also, feel free to post comments about the other poems that were submitted here.

TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prozac

to me you are like "PROZAC", you make me happy but with a lot of side effects.............

Re: prozac

what do you mean? what "side effects"?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

to me you are like "PROZAC", you make me happy but with a lot of side effects.............

Re: Re: prozac

just like all medications that are made in labs , they help you out with your illness,conditions etc whatever you want to call it but all synthetic drugs have bad side effects,

that's why i compared "him" to prozac coz he made me so happy but still im hurting inside ehhehehehe.......

sorry i don't know if you get it

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: prozac

Ah ok, yep I get it. Your relationship sounds interesting, parang makulay ang dating.

Replying to:

just like all medications that are made in labs , they help you out with your illness,conditions etc whatever you want to call it but all synthetic drugs have bad side effects,

that's why i compared "him" to prozac coz he made me so happy but still im hurting inside ehhehehehe.......

sorry i don't know if you get it

Replying to:

Replying to: