TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum

Contribute your poetic masterpieces here. Anything and everything is welcome, including clumsy poems that you wrote during first-year high school. Also, feel free to post comments about the other poems that were submitted here.

TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Important points in essay writing.

Before you start writing an essay, pay attention to the following questions. The answers to them will allow you to more clearly define what is worth writing in an essay:

When touching on your personal qualities or abilities in an essay, ask yourself:
Am I different in one way or another from those I know?
what is this quality?
About the activity that you were (are) engaged in:
What made me take up this activity?
why did I keep doing this?
About every event in your life that you mentioned:
Why do I remember this particular event?
has it changed me as a person?
how did I react to it?
was it a revelation to me; something I didn't know about before?
About every person you mentioned:
Why did I name this particular person?
Do I aspire to be like him?
what qualities do I admire?
was there something he said that I will remember all my life?
did I change my mind?
About each of your preferences and what you don't like:
Why do I like it or don't like it?
Has this circumstance significantly affected my life?
About your every failure:
what have I learned as a result?
What good have I learned from this situation?

Re: Important points in essay writing.

Hi. It's not the first time I've ordered an essay, and also the last time I needed to order a research paper on an economic topic on this site https://typemyessays.com/write-my-research-paper. I am sure that this solution can also help many students, because I often see similar topics. I think that this platform for ordering works is very convenient. This can be explained by the fact that the site has a simple interface that does not require study and is easy to understand. And the most important thing is that the authors are always very professional about your tasks.