Return to Website

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum

A forum specifically for u to share and make discussion on your great sex experience around the world so feel free to post your threads here

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phone Sex - A Proven Therapy?

Did anyone here have a fantasy phone sex adventure or how to do phone sex through the net? There are a lot of sites I have searched with numerous phone sex babes and women with different phone sex techniques but I happened to stumble on this site: http://elegantsatisfaction.com and the site seems to be very private yet very discreet phone sex women that will assist you all the way and when you are into the hot erotic phone sex action, ****, this phone sex babe knows every phone sex technique that applies to my hot erotic fantasies! What an experience. I also found out that any form of sex is a THERAPY. Hmmm… that looks like a fact to me coz of my busy schedule since I am part of top management from an IT firm. No time for socializing in bars, etc. So the best solution and effective therapy was phone sex adventure. No regrets man. I love the site and my personal sex phone mate who is really HOT. What is important is you release the power within and yet they abide with my security of my privacy. Just want to share my opinion and great adventure to my forum friends… Check the site.