Return to Website

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum

A forum specifically for u to share and make discussion on your great sex experience around the world so feel free to post your threads here

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Philly Field Report III

The evening started slowly. While waiting, A couple of the staff started playing strip poker. Free views of **** and ass. One of the bar ladies did a pole dance and went topless. The other bar lady was a tiny Filipino with a really hot body. Braless and in a tiny skirt. Showed her panties often. As more people started to come in, a few of the regulars did pole dances. Yuck. One was a grandma, no kidding. One had really huge boobs, probably 40Ds.

Round about midnight, I noticed a crowd of guys beginning to gather in blow job alley. This bald guy was getting a blow job from a very young red-head. Sat next to them and got a ring-side view. she mounted him later and they started *******. He then flipped her over to lick her ***** - all in full view of any one who was interested to watch. Later that night a black couple and a couple with a busty blonde were also doing *******s for all to see.

That first ******* couple kinda started the ball rolling. They moved to one of the small rooms and got comfy. They threw the rope up, which means no outsiders. Fun watching them; the red head was very petite, I doubt she was more than early 20s, whereas the guy was easily 40 plus. When they finished, they started again about half an hour later. This time the left the rope down and I and another guy popped in for a look before they chased us out and raised the rope.

The other rooms were also busy. The pretty waitress pulled a woman into another room. Some guy and two fat gals started going in the third room. As the night progressed, the big room had a fivesome going. One of the small rooms also had a fivesome, three solid gals and two guys. Got **** steamed watching one of the babes being licked and was cumming, while she was licking one of the gals. The way she tried to scream with a mouth full of ***** and the way her slim thighs quivered wildly. This while the third gal who had a solid butt, was being royally rammed doggie-style. So at the peak, 14 bodies were writhing and moaning in ecstacy.

I was told by some of the regular single guys that that night was slow. One of them told me that the last time he was there, there was a tall blonde with an old husband, who started giving all the guys at the bar a blow job. That night, maybe 50 people came, mostly couples and single guys, plus one very hot black girl, who told me she came alone to "have a look". Of the women who came, about half were hot, the rest fat. People of all shapes and sizes, and just one from Sillypore.

That's about it, the end of my FR from the Land of the Free, the Home of the Depraved!