Return to Website

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum

A forum specifically for u to share and make discussion on your great sex experience around the world so feel free to post your threads here

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
taiwan meimei

It happened just last 2 weeks during my trip to taiwan.Had to head down to taipei for some business issue to attend to and after the business stuff was done,i decided to give myself some 'personal' time off.

Remembered fellow brudders who posted abt the HC and services they provided.Decided to test taiwan market and try try,see how it fare compared to local ones.Head down to the nearest HC i could find and was disappted that they dun provided 'extra services'.But they did told me just across the street got one that does.Went in and wah kaoz..very stylo and classy.Had a bath and proceed to a room(i think it's a theatre room cos got projecter)and guess what?They showing xxx show using a projector and the best part of it was the sofa i'm sitting on had speaker on both sides.U could literally heard the moaning and **** comfortable watching it.

Watching too much got me 'hot',so i went to the lounge area and was suprised when a lady appear out of nowhere and asked if i needed some action.AHhhhh..the marvels of the HC.She lead me to a dead corner of the rm and i was puzzled?I though shld be a room?Boy! i was shocked when she pressed some button and a portion of the wall moved!Kaoz!!i thought this happened only in wu xia show??! I was lead to a corrider and into a room.One by one,each ger entered the room and i take my pick.I have to say the QC is there.All of them are SYT,pretty and nubile.Picked one and proceed to massage.She even more anxious than me.HAlfway through the massage,she getting horny liao.Started to blow me using the hot-n-cold water method.Wahh..**** shiok.A gd sucker,very experienced.Can feel cok expanding.Proceed to bang her,front n back and the horse-ride.She moans very well too...like a virgin having her 1st sex like that.SHot a loadful into ur face and she loved it,licking it off her mouth as if she eating ice-cream.

Overall,a pleasant n funny event.Funny as in the case they hv this secret pathway.Pleasant becos of the gers taiwan hv to offer...SHiok man.Taiwan to me now hv a different total meaning..