Return to Website

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum

A forum specifically for u to share and make discussion on your great sex experience around the world so feel free to post your threads here

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

I come to BKK for business trips and would usually stay there for 3-5 days, hence giving me some time to fool around.

While I enjoy MPs, mostly sideliners & models (being a guarantee for look, not necessarily for service), I want something different and hunt for FLs.

Agree with you on those girls on farangs. For Sukimvit S4-10, are you mentioning pubs or those FLs along the streets? I hear that some students would be on FLs along those roads. Could you advise how I could hunt for those girls and what is the legal age limit for bonking them? I have to say that BKK students like to wear those tight white shirts and blue blouse, and when they walk, they look sexy and some of them look great.

I am also aware that those members' clubs are not for those who are in BKK for shortstays (not more than a week). However, I hear about those karaokes (e.g. Mei Wa) who offers girls to sit with you for a few hundred Baht (for 30-45 mins) and if you like it, they are you for ST or LT. How can I find those places?

Thanks for bros for your help.

Opportunity

Exploring the thoughts is the best way to invent new ideas...might be this opportunity will open new doors in your life. We give the feel of this to all its member. We are giving helping hands to make the future of India bright. If you take everything in your life granted....then you are doing a big mistake...Don't hesitate to come forward for any help and suggestion from other people. We are giving a helping hand to all those persons who look forward in his life for more details log on www.healthylivingpvtltd.com or e-mail to:enquiry@enbloc.biz (Id no.206 )