Return to Website

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum

A forum specifically for u to share and make discussion on your great sex experience around the world so feel free to post your threads here

Singaboy Sex Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tanjung Pinang

Tanjung Pinang is not a vy ideal place to go unless you want to hv a quiet stay for 3days 2nite. I jt came back 3mths ago, stayed in the usual hotel, Royal Hotel Bintan, Rm cost s$45 per day near to the swimming pool. Ard 20 mins journey fr the ferry.If you go on the wk day (Mon to Thu), you will be the owner of the pool,sometimes in the late afternoon u might bumb into young chinese gals swimming in the pool. Fr my understanding,the local chinese pay for the swimming facilities. There is a health ctr near ti pool which provides gym & massage. There re only 3 to 4 gals age ard late 20 to 40s provide massage & special as well. I hr massage is $15, Hj & Fj depend on your negotiation skill. Food is rather expensive in the resort cafe. 3/4 dishes prepare to forth out ard s$30, of course breakfast is provided. Transport fr ferry to hotel & back is free, I tin they also give 1 or 2 fOC transport to town, needs to check with them.As I din go anywhere except the minimkt. I got my gal(ards$40) fr Batu 24 or twenties something which i cant recalled. This batu is actually a village whereby many brothels are located. I got this lobang fr an uncle whom board the same ferry with me. Once, u check out the ferry,look out for the hotel van,ask the driver to send you to the ideal place that u want to choose the gal bt be prepared to pay a little more as the hotel's guy will get commission fr the brothel. The beers are vy cheap in TP, jt like buying a big btl of mineral water in spore. 1 ctn of tiger ard $20/21, carlberg & heinkien are slightly expensive. There re many minimart there, getting any canned food & drinks would not be a problem. Infact, there is a vy big minimart jt oppsite the royal bintan. The downside of Tp is nothing special in the night time & is not safe to go out too. The gals standards are not really gd unless u wont mind. Etc: big & brown colour nipples, skin are rather dark, too plump or to slim. You need to urs homework if u want to get better quality. My intention there was to drink,swim & relax. 4 ctns of beer for both of us (my fen),bt only 1 screw only for the stay as no mood for action. As for my fen, he pui chao nui because he changed the 2gals during the stay. That is my contribution. I hv requested to join Bro Siam to Batam on 7 july,fri. Maybe u can request to join in too. See u ya.

Bushnell