Return to Website

Bipolarconnection Chit Chat

Welcome to Bipolarconnection Message Board. Moderator for this board is: Raveven any questions or concerns Please feel free to e-mail Raeven at MistRaeven@aol.com

Bipolarconnection Chit Chat
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: interview

Hi again!

I have 2 appts. tomorow and 1 usuaally does me in, so I couldn't probably do the E-mail thing until the iddle of the night Tuesday, or on Wednesday. E-mailing me the questions and ving me E-mail back wouldbe great. Just don't do it on this forum, send to MistRaeven@aol.com, and write in he message URGENT INTERVIEW. I warn that I talk/write in pretty long letters, so I would probably have more info than you need but you can weed out what you want. I hope I can be of help. What college do you go to?

Peace, love, and joy,

Raeven

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I had set up one already but the individual did not show up. Could I send you the questions and you could email me your answers. I would have to have it completed by Wednesday. Thank you.

Replying to:

Hi!

I would be willing to do your interview. I have tried a few times, but more importantly, I wish I could, but the effects it would have on my 18 year old who has been in the psyche ward about once a year since 8th grade. I would suggest her, but sheis currently in the psyche ward and quite a mess. The idea of a parent with mental illnesses and their child who has the same and more would be interesting I think, but I'm sure you have your agenda all set up. My only problem is setting up a time, and I may miss it and have to change it since I have active fibromyalgia and lupus, and they are working hard to keep me down with my bipolar, panic attacks, and other problems helping. I am being evicted April 11th, so it would be good to do it semi soon. The next 2 weeks for example. I know on aol we could use chat to talk, but I'm not sure how to get ahold of a lace to talk elsewhere.

Best of luck. Peace, love, and joy,

Raeven

Replying to:

Hello, I am currently attending school and am required to conduct an interview for my mental health class. I would like to interview someone online who has attempted suicide and does not mind talking about it. I have some fixed questions but any questions that may make you uncomfortable you certainly do not have to answer and you can always add additional info. No names or identifying data are needed. If anyone is interested, I would like to set up a time in the near future where we can both be online at the same time. It shouldn't take more than an hour unless you prefer to keep going. If interested please contact me at arius425@yahoo.com so we can set up a time. Thank you.