Return to Website

Bipolarconnection Chit Chat

Welcome to Bipolarconnection Message Board. Moderator for this board is: Raveven any questions or concerns Please feel free to e-mail Raeven at MistRaeven@aol.com

Bipolarconnection Chit Chat
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: extra note

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Raeven. My lord. Are you ok now. Have you seen a you doc..yet. If you don't take care of yourself i might have to come to where u live and kick u in your butt you hear. J/P but seriously take better care

Prayers & Hugs

~Angelblues~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Becky:

I'm sorry my note was long and rambling, and that I ended it in such a wierd way. Here's why: I was spacey when writing you but ignored it, I get that way with my fibromyalgia. But as I was finishing, I passed out, fell on the floor, kind of messed up my face, and was "out" for 20 minutes and had a concussion. The ER people said the big worry is why I passed out, because people don't just do that unless there's a problem. After all my tests they said I was OK to leave as they had ruled out anything serious. I'm seeing my lupus/fibromyalgia Dr. this Tuesday and I'm sure he'll figure it out. So thats why my letter ended with just a lot of letters that made no sense. I still really hope you'll contact us on how you are doing.

Love, peace, and joy,

Raeven

Re: Re: Re: extra note

Dear Angel;

Thanks for the concern. I have my Mom in CA concerned, and my honey, but I feel alone with this thing. After the ER did their tests and let me go, I saw my fibromyalgia Dr. yesterday. It's been a week and I still feel like I did the day of the concussion, which is really yucky. My fibro Dr. has ordered 2 tests to be done out here, and 2 more to be done in his offices at Rush Pres. in Chicago. I've been too sick and feeling like Sh** that I didn't go to the hospital today for the tests. My daughter's 18th B-day is Friday!! So I won't be going that day, but I'll get to it. Maybe I do need you to come kick my butt! Ha!

Take Care, and thanks again,

Raeven