Return to Website

Bipolarconnection Chit Chat

Welcome to Bipolarconnection Message Board. Moderator for this board is: Raveven any questions or concerns Please feel free to e-mail Raeven at MistRaeven@aol.com

Bipolarconnection Chit Chat
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Baby

Hi there!

I just wanted to thank you for your input and openess about a rough subject. I didn't know if people were reading the board! It helps so much because I'm only going on my own life experiences and you could have helped make a big difference that I couldn't. I hope you'll post again.

Love, joy, and peace,

Raeven

Re: Bipolar and Pregnant

Your sister needs to get to a Dr fast!!! Only a doctor and her OBGYN can really help. Bipolar is not easy to deal with by yourself. I am sure that when she gets back on meds, she will feel and think alot differently. My prayers are with you and her as well as the baby!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am on this board because my sister was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder four years ago and has been on lamictal. It has worked amazingly well. 8 weeks ago, she found out that she was pregnant and went off her medication. She has left her husband, wants to abort the baby (which is against her normal view . . . very pro-life), and really just crashed. I was wondering if anyone knows what we can do to help her. We are frantic to do anything to help. Any advice will help. Thanks.