W.C.G.B.A & Cunliffe Arms Bowling Club Message Boards

Welcome to the W.C.G.B.A. & Cunliffe Arms Forum.

Feel free to post a message.

W.C.G.B.A Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Senior Mens Team

frederick wrote:
It surely isn't beyond the CEO to arrange a meeting of the high and mighty (not the usual 42) to look at the names put forward then make a recommendation to an EGM before the end of January, which by the way is far to late to appoint a new manager, but we are where we are now so lets hope they get on with it.
As for senior players, they should commit to the cause regardless of who is team manager, everyone should give 100% support to the manager, which, sadly was not the case for Geraint.

It may surprise some to know that since the close of 2011 season numerous meetings have been held covering a range of topics which will I am confident could/would move Welsh Bowls forward in the coming years also numerous e-mails, messages & phone calls have taken place in an attempt to progress items. as is apparent on some postings there are differences of opinion & sometimes we fall out over them but in the end through dialogue & friendship we arrive at an acceptable outcome.
I firmly believe & know that ALL the players gave 100% for Geraint and the cause and no set of bowlers could have fought harder to bring the success we yearn for,we/they may not always agree 100% with decisions made on selection of greens & players but the proceess was always carried out with hours of mind searching and scrupulous fairness,no one can do more than that.
What we desperately need is bowlers to voice their opinions and then unite in one red army to make it happen for Wales. I am sure that we ,which sit on the numerous committees in the bowls world are not privileged with any special traits & know hows and are very easy targets to be shot down. every bowler have the same credentials as any other whether having played for years or justing starting and that is BCGBA Number,each & all have the same rights and everyone has started at the bottom and progressed to the "elite" which is a path open to all.
We have the chance at the 2012 AGM to accept or reject the proposals, please help us to help us all by your support @ input

All the very best for 2012