LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scanned Wedding Magazine

婚禮本書又大又厚又重!今次好困難攤平本書所以耗用了我不少時間去掃描 (如果我不是在家較有空餘時間)如果我要返工我估我唔會咁哂時間去做!!

婚禮本書又大又厚又重!今次好困難攤平本書所以用了我不少時間去掃描 (如果我不是在家有較空餘時間 如果我要返工我估我唔會咁哂時間去做!

Thanks for uploading the mag! Nice pictures. :D

Re: Scanned Wedding Magazine

haha ,jessica !
you are so beautiful!
mua ~~~~

thankyou for your hard work and effort!

Thanks for sharing!

I love her wedding gowns and makeup! The hair? Eh....not so much.

Thanks Mrs. Luk. Jessica looks great!

Re: Tks Mrs Luk - Scanned Wedding Magazine

Thanks to Mrs Luk for sharing.

Thanks Murs Luk! Anyone can translate it into Englihs plz? Thanks!

Translation

Go With the Flow – Jessica Hsuan

No one would ever think of Jessica as a person who is weak. At least when Jessica is in the spotlight people will only think of her as a character that is strong-willed. Thus whenever anyone mentions her name they would immediately associate her to her role in ‘Just Love’ as the person who never admits defeat. In reality no matter how much she suffers in her work and regardless of the pain she has encountered in her love life, she has never backed down as she trusts that “everything has already been set out in life”. Thus, past experiences and recent encounters have made her realize that to go with the flow is the way to embrace life.

The Jessica today seems to be more satisfied with life. It is because three years ago she began to‘re-organise’ her life and finally is able to fulfill her dreams of the past. “The ski trip had been organized for a long time already; however every time after everything is finalized I would have jobs I have to attend to and thus would pull out. In the past, my career is my priority. There were times when I don’t even have time to rest. Although I would question myself as to why I’m doing all this, I, however love my job and my career as well as making money was important to me. In recent years I have started to slow my life down a bit and choose what I really want to do. Such things as skiing I can’t really fulfill in my older years”.

Recently TVB sent Jessica to Kenya to film a documentary ‘Being’ which made Jess realize that being poor does not mean you are not happy with life. “A lot of people think that those from poor countries are very pitiful however in reality they are happy with life. The people there are very caring and are satisfied with very minor things that we may see as not very significant. On the other hand we may live luxurious lives but are we actually happy?”

Until this day Jessica has still not found her Mr. Right. However although she has been hurt in love in the past she will ‘never be scared to love’. “True love can not be gained through hard work. Everything is dependent on fate. Sometimes the harder you try to gain true love the more pain you will place on yourself”

Jess has played many roles in the past such as Dicey Business and DIF4 which has left a deep impression in viewer’s hearts. In recent years Jess has played many career-minded female roles and within these roles she was able to manage work and her family both in a successful manner – such as Square Pegs, Just Love 1 and 2. These roles have been widely received by the viewers and this has made Jessica a representation of the contemporary female. “I really enjoy acting these type of roles and I can feel how capable and strong these roles as it is hard to achieve a work/life balance and to be a mother as well. If I ever get the chance to become a mother I would take a few years off just to look after the kids and probably cut down on my workload.”

Being able to interview Jessica is a very delightful task. She always gives people the impression of being very ‘real’ and is very captivating.

Re: Translation

Thank you so much Mavis for the translation.

Thanks Mavis and Jessica for you...

...being extremely skilful, powerfully persuasive, thoughts with passion and articulation... and worth a lot more, satisfaction beyond description, “more practical monetized your dimensions right you’ll destined with great wealth” Love you... jheeyann

Jessica looks very strange!!!

I'm always touched and understanding Jessica's thought!!!! Having a happy life is enough with us, but as an actress as Jessica, it's very difficult. Anyway, your image, especially your hair is very strange, beutiful as usual.

Thanks to Mavis for ur translation!

Re: Tks alot Mavis for yr long Translation

Dear Mavis,

U must hv spent sometime to do this translations. Tks alot

Re: Translation

You are the best....Love u always Jessica..Take care..:>

:)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.