LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You!

My Dearest Fans,

I was very happy to see so many of you at the party yesterday. I wanted a simple one - just like having a get together with a bunch of friends. I liked it and hope most of you are happy with it. Lydia and the organisers spent a lot of time organising. Special thanks to them again. Lydia has left a message about the fans who didn't turn up and never bothered letting her know. I don't want to give any comments about that, but those of you should have had the courtesy to inform us. Money is not the problem. Hope you understand.

Hope I'll get to see you all again soon. Will definitely let you know if I come over to your country! Take care, everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Take care,miss you so much

I am disappointed that I can not come to the party.
I hope I will get to see you on the birthday party or any functions in a few years.
Anyway take care !
Miss you so much!!

Happy to see yr msg..~ &...

Hope u like the 'Red Bag'

z z Z..

Hope to see you again soon.Take care!

I also felt very happy to see you at the party .
I hope to see you again soon.

Take care

Re: Thank You!

happy to see u again

Very nice to attend the party! Thank you all for the wonderful afternoon! Jessica, Lydia and all friends, you all take care! Blessings.

The first time will be very happy birthday part,
Hope to see you again jessica..
Take care!

Take care! :)

Take Good care!!!

I really want to see you!!!

Actually,I envied those people who participated in your birthday party last Saturday!I'd no chance to go to your party because I have to go back to my university these days.And you know,students usually have no extra money to spend except some daily necessities...

So,I really want to see you in my city——Beijing!!!When will you go to Beijing??????
I'm looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible!Could you make my dream come true?!
Loving you!!!

Best wishes!!! Welcome to Vietnam!

I saw your pictures all night and I'm very happy because you had a warm party with your dearest fans! I'm so sad to miss your party this year, next year Hong and I will try to meet you. Anyway, my country, Vietnam is always welcome to visit and I'll be the best tour giude

Luv u,
Alec.

Re: Best wishes!!! Welcome to Vietnam!

yeah vietnamese fans really love you. welcome u to vietnam one day. You are my wonderful idol, my younger brother admire u, my parents like to watch ur series and my grandma likes u best beetween the actresses of TVB.

Will Jessica come to Taiwan recently?

I hope Jessica can come to Taiwan.~
There are also many Jessica's fans in Taiwan.~
Miss you~

Tell you a cold joke:When the school opened,I joined a club named "HIDE AND SEEK"club.But,when I graguated,I still can not find the club leader.

The joke is over!!HaHaHa~It's a cold joke but I think it is funny.LaLa~HaHa~

Hope You In A Good Mood~

buttfartalice

take care!miss you so much !you aer my best love!

Take care

Dear Jessica,再次给你说声生日快乐,虽然我没有去 不过我在wish里看到party里的照片和视屏知道你很开心,也看到你的精神好很多了哦!希望在还没有开工以前要好好的调养身体要听医生的话不要再让你的屁屁哎痛哦!Take care

Jessica, I am so glad you have enjoyed yourself at the party. I really hope to be there as well. I will reserve my August holiday next year. Hopefully, there is a chance to meet you in person.

Any chance to come to Singapore ? I will be in HK in late Oct 09, any public appearance/promotion events ? I just want to see you.

Wishing you all the very best.

Bye

wish to see you another day!

Thank You!

今天晚上刚回到家~在HK度过了难忘的4天3夜
不过最高兴的是能参加Jessica的生日会 ,希望偶像不要为了这些事情而不开心,你的愿望是希望全世界的人都开心,而我们的愿望就是希望你天天开心!

Dear Jessica,

Nice to meet you and have a good time on last Saturday.
Take Care! Hope will see you again.

Just want to say...

"THANK YOU”

It was something special… they have done great!
You’re the best… Loving you 2009!
jheeyann

So happy to see you in the birthday party!
Take care!!!!!

Glad to hear that you had a great time at the party with your fans and Lydia. Wish we could be there too!We really miss you a lot.

Hope you can come to Malaysia again soon. Really hope to see you again.

Love and best wishes from your Malaysian fans,
Renee, Terry, Carina, Samantha, Hsiao Hsuan, David

Hope to see you soon:)

With this busy month,I hope I can come and see you soon.

Jessica什么时候来长沙呢?

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.