LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back!

My Dearest Fans,

I'm finally back - alive! ;) As most of you know, I came back on the 22nd. The reason for not having left a message here is - I'm sick. Not surprised, I guess. I fell ill starting from last Wed after I had eaten a piece of not so well cooked chicken the night before. On the Wed, I only felt a little discomfort in the stomach. It got worse the day after that and I decided to see a doctor in Kenya. He seemed ok and knew what he was talking about. I started taking the antibiotics and some other medication that evening. On Friday morning, my stomach didn't feel any better and even started getting diarrhoea. I was very worried coz I had to fly from Nairobi to Addis Ababa that afternoon. Then, had to wait for 4 hours before I could board the plane from Addis Ababa to Bangkok and back to HK. I suffered very badly from stomach cramps whilst on the plane. Eventually, they had to take me to the airport hospital at Addis. The doctor there gave me an injection to stop the stomach cramp and made sure I could survive back to HK! (The nurse didn't use any alcohol before or after injection. I had no choice.) After I made it back, I went straight from the airport to the hospital and Lydia met up with me there. The doctor again gave me an injection to stop the nausea and gave me more medicine to take. On Sunday, I still felt quite ill and decided to go to hospital for the drip. Stayed overnight and came home last night. My mom stayed with me at the hospital. I'm still not well, but I think I am recovering slowly. It may take a few days. Supposed to watch Wong Chee Wah's show tonight, but cannot make it. :( Such a shame. Anyway, nothing to worry about. I'll live. Kind of expected - knowing my stomach. :)

No matter what happens, I'll see many of you this coming Saturday! This is a promise. Hope I'll be a lot better then. Just taking congee and noodles for now. Also, hope my Taiwan fans are ok. Heard about the typhoon while I was in Africa.

Ciao for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm Back!

一時之間都唔知講乜...
總之小心身體
但相信呢次旅途一定有嘢領到您難忘同開心..
當然除咗該死的病毒la....

take care...

great to hear that you're still alive !!!!! ha ha ha .....

take care and dont eat food that too oily ... just eat some porridge will do ... good to hear that your mother is here taking care of you ....

thanks for updating us...

goodnight...

So glad to see your note finally! Take more rest !!!

We have no worry because your parents are staying with you this time. So, you will get well very soon!!!

Get well soon, Jessica! Take care!

Jessica,you are quite sick this time!But we are reasured that your mom can take good care of you.Hoping you will recover soon and let us see a healthy Jessica this Sat.Take care!

Oh,I'm very sorry to hear that...Please take good care of yourself,OK? We all worry about you!!! And we all miss you!!!

Dear Jessica,

So glad to hear that your mum with you, at least someone can take care you.

greating for you and your mum, have a good food and rest.

I really suggest you go to bed before 11:00 PM, just like me, I am getting old. I need rest before 11:00 PM

Take care!

I'm very sorry to hear that。Please take good care of yourself,Jessica! miss you so much!

well,finally there`a message form you.
in fact i could tell that u may be sick.but i feel sorry that there`s nothing i can do about it,so ,take care.and enjoy your birthday party..

Dear Jessica,

I wish! You have a speedy recovery, carefully take care of themselves..

Get well soon!See you this Saturday. ;)

虽然一直很担心你的身体,不过看到留言还是稍微放心了点点!
希望偶像早日康复,期待周六见到一个健康的你~

I'm so glad to hear from you again! Take care Jessica!

:):)

Glad to see you back in HK safe and sound. Take care of your health.

very sad to hear this.
take care, i will say to god that you will be well soon.

Welcomeee backkk!!!

Though not in great shape but thank god you're home safe and sound. Meanwhile, take enough rest and re-charge yourself.

I hope to hear from you again soon and may this Saturday's birthday party go smoothly as planned;)

Love,
JeSS

多休息 好好养养胃 我们永远都在身旁 生病还在想着我们 太感动了

Speedy recovery

Mom's TLC is the best medicine, you'll be fine in no time.

We're just glad that you're back. Will be praying for your speedy recovery.

Not surprising on knowing your stomach. Ha ha... You should be OK now as you can tell jokes

Hope you get well very soon..

You're in my prayers. Take care!

Re: Dear stomach, please get well soon and be nice to Jessica. :)

A few words to our dearest struggler!

Really Not Surprised. But we also want to know the details...haha! 不如考慮o下換胃啦???但唔知有冇~ 講真,可能你要睇中醫條理o下身子,擺d時間落去整番好副"計"啦!I know you have been struggling with this illness and try your best to attend our Big party, right! I can feel your HEART, yeah! Take a good rest la, my Dear!!!

I felt sorrow for your discomfort. Take Good Care!!! Though I am not able to meet you this Sat.

I'm so worried about your health, but I can do nothing here.......
Just wish you recover very soon.

Have a good rest. Always loving you.

Dear Jessica,

I hope you will recover soon. Take Care and Nice to meet you on coming Saturday.

Dear Jessica,

I wish you a speedy recovery & take care your health..

Birthday meeting this Saturday..

You're fine. It's all!!!

I'm worried about ur health too much. Luckily everything is ok! Relax and take care of urself!!! Anyway, my friend, Hong, a person who joined ur party in Feb and is a Vietnamese fan as well, had HK friend give u a card from Vietnamese Fans. Hope u will receive and like our card.

Hi~Jessica~
Tell you a cold joke can cheer you up.~小明剛升大學一年級,想要參加一個社團叫做"躲貓貓社",結果小明到大學四年級畢業了,都還沒有找到他們社的社長~就這樣!I know,this is a冷笑話~HAHAHA~~
Thank you for caring about our Taiwanese fans~and Happy Birthday to you.~
I am glad to hear you are getting better~
ps."I'm finally back - alive! ;)"I think (alive) is very funny~~HaHaHa~~~

Hope You Getting Better and Better

buttfartalice~

Rest well, restore your health.

Speedy Recovery

Am happy & relieved to hear that you are back safely. Food poisoning will take a few days to clear. Have plenty of rest, drink lots of water and non oil food. Am sure that you will be up and about in no time.

Distressed

Re: Wear mask wherever U go - I'm Back!

Dear Jessica,

Here in Kuala Lumpur is quite bad, I wear mask when I go to supper markets, enter the lift and clinics.
Take very good care, especially when U are not well.
When I know U are travelling this period, I cannot wait for U to come back. I'm glad U can make it to your Bday party. God Bless.

Welcome Back!

TAKE CARE!

I'm very pleased to see your message!~At the same time,i am sorry to hear that your stomach didn't felt better again Please don't worry!Every thing will be all right~
No matter what happens,We will stand by you
All the best!

Wanda

Pls promise you will be fine soon! Take a really good rest!

Worried about you too much.
Hope you will get better soon!!!

Take care,
From Thailand ^_^

thanks god you came back safely~~~~i can imagine how much you've been through when you are in africa by your message~~~~anyway all that ends well is well~~~i'm happy to hear you are better now~~~~take a good rest,and expect to see an energetic jessica in bp

Re: It's great to have you back! Rest more and get well soon!!

Dearest Jessica,

I've been waiting to hear from you and felt so glad once I saw your message. It is really great to have you back. but it's also painful to see that you are sick again. I knew that you have quite a serious issue with your stomach, and I've been praying hard for you to stay healthy throughout the trip... unfortunately, that doesn't seem to help much... ]

Anyway, it's such a relieve to hear that you feel (at least) a bit better now... and it's great that your mother is there with you Please have more rest and get well soon!!

With lots of love,
Puun

Thank god for blessing you! Hope you get well soon, Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Thank you for your message. Have been missing you so much!!! Sorry to hear about your condition. Hope you are feeling much much better now with your mum taking good care of you.
Pls do take extra good care of yourself always. Wish you and your fans have a great time this comin Saturday.

Luv from malaysia fans
Renee, Terry, Carina, Samantha, Hsiao Hsuan & David

Re:Take good care and speedy recovery!!!

Take care

Hope you will get well soon.

Take care.

Take care my lovely Jessica !!!!

So worry about this news, hope you will recover soon.
Enjoy your party on Sat, I wish I could be there. I hope to come to HK next year to attend your birthday party.
You are the BEST Jessica and will always be the number 1 in my heart, love you so much !!!!
Take care.
Big kisses from Paris !

Anna

PLEASE Rest more!! :)

Dearest Jessica,please take care of yourself!Hope you will be well soon!

Take care Jessica, glad to see that you are getting better.

Please Take Care!!! Speedy Recovery!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.