LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi all,

Hope all of you are well. I'm doing ok. Busy with many things as usual. I have to deal with many things at home which have not been taken care of for 3 months.

A quick update on my schedule. As most of you know from the newspaper that I'll be heading back to UK for a while. Desperate for a break! The past 3 months had been tough. Then, I'll be heading to Ethiopia (Africa) for 2 weeks to shoot a documentary for TVB. I shall be leaving on 01 August. I'm very much looking forward to this trip coz I've been longing to visit this place for years and I don't think any of my friends will be willing to go with me. The only artist whom I'll be traveling with is Ho B. He has to go to Kenya as well as Ethiopia. I have had 4 injections already and 2 more to go after I come back from UK. There is a 30-episode drama which I might take part in, but it's yet to be confirmed.

I shall be on the cover of 'Fashion & Beauty' magazine next week. Do watch out for that!

Guess this is all for now. Take care, everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi

Dear Jessica,

Very happy to see you post your message here again.

I knew you work very hard recently and please take more rest before the trip, you healthy has to be stronger.

I really suggest you sleep before 11:00 PM. everyday, this really good for your healthy.

Please post more message during this time so that we know how well you are.

We all miss you.

Marrow.

Jessica,so great to hear from you after such a long while. Do take good care of yourself wherever you go! Rest well during this 'long-awaiting' break before your hectic schedule begins again. Looking forward to watching more dramas from you.

Take some pictures (if possible, at your convenience) for us to see how Ethiopia is like coz' it will be a rare opportunity for us to go there. Thank you! U Take care!

Hey, glad to see your coming schedule, full and interesting~
Enjoy your trip and take care, choose the next episode then inform us alright?
We're looking forward to everything

happy to hear from u ~

wish u have a great time in UK`

and about the Ethiopia stuff~~ pls do care about your health and safety~

lov U 4 ever~~~

Dear Jessica,

Happy to see your update.It's my first time to leave message here and I'm wondering if you can see it,haha~~
Have a nice trip and hope to see you in drama again very soon

I am looking forward your trip to Africa...you should be carefully~
Support you forever~
Forgive me my English is so poor~`

Hi Jessica, I'm excited for you about the Ethiopia trip but please take very good care of yourself while you're there. You have had several bouts with food poisoning while working abroad in the past, I am worried you may have problem adjusting to the food and living condition there. Do take precautionary measures like packing medication and bringing your own food. For me, instant noodles are a fail-safe backup anytime.

Africa?? god,it`s so high~~

Oh Jessica, you said you will go to Africa? Take care, plz...
Ethiopia is a nice place... Beautiful flowers and wild animals, haha~~~
Have a nice day! Hope you're well~~~

Cool! It's great to hear from you again! Have a wonderful trip.

Do take care of yourself and have lots of fun! :D

Hope to see you soon!

Pls take care and be careful. The swine flu is getting serious now!
Enjoy your trip to UK and Ethiopia!

Enjoy your trips to the UK and Ethiopia, Jessica! For UK, I just visited London and Cambridge on my graduation trip. They're reeeally lovely places... I went to the Imperial College as well, , but the souvenir shop was closed because it was a Saturday.

Ahhh I miss the time in Europe so muchie... nice weather, cute people...

Take care, Jessica~

Enjoy your trips & remember to wear mask to avoid swine flu!!!

Glad that everything is fine on your side!

Take Care,
Wing

Jessica, 謝謝你的留言並祝旅途一路順風!

Jessica!很開心收到你的留言,旅行玩得開心d!記得注意身體!

Mrs. Luk

Take care~~Missin u so much~

Re:Enjoy ur trip.If have time, can travel to Turkana,Kenya

Turkana is very nice place.Can travel there as nice nature environment and can see wild animal.Unfortunately, there are alot of people that need help there,they are very friendly and simple.Is truly amazing place to visit.

Re: 非常期待你的東非之旅特輯,祝旅途愉快!

Jessica: i suggest you better take a full meal b4 you get on the plane.....

then wearing a mask during the whole flight!

There has over 400 of confirmed cases in UK. If you have symptoms associated with the flu just like fever, sore throat, cough , you may take Tamiful for flu prevention!

Take Care!

thanks for leaving us a msg !Pls take good care of youself when u r overseas! we will miss u!

Dear Jessica,

HAHA...it's my first time to leave message here...
so glad to see the new message about your current situation...
Remember to take care during your trip in UK and Ethiopia....enjoy your trip and have a wonderful time!!!!

Hope to see you on TV soon~

MissU~~~>3<

Dear Jessica take good care yourself and we miss you everyday~

Dear Jessica:
Take good care of yourself and have a good time!I like you very much!Although I am in a mess recently,I alway feel happy when I see you.I will graduate in some days,but have to make a decision between ideal and reality.I know and will continue to pursue my dream.but it is so hard that I don't know whether I will give up in the future.Hope my dream will come true!If that,I will be a Gynecologist!You are my motivation,and I feel full of power when I see you.I am sorry I am not good at english.Hope you happy ,We will miss you everyday!
luv,
Jane

Take care jessica!I miss you!

take care and have fun!!

Re: So glad to hear from you!! Do take care and enjoy yourself!!

Dearest Jessica,

I'm so happy to see your message as it's been a while!
Glad to hear that you are doing well!

Anyway, Bon vovage for your UK trip and the upcoming Ethiopia trip in early August. I'm sure that you'll have a great time there! Must enjoy yourself after those sleepless nights during the shooting period

Oh, another important thing is for you to stay healthy, so please take good care of yourself while travelling and if you have time, please drop by and leave us some messages so that we all know that you are safe, doing fine and having fun...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Miss you every single day,
Ippuun

Yipee!! nice to hear from u! Take care :)

Take Care Jessica! Have a nice trip!

Nice to hear from you again. Have fun during your trip to UK and Africa~Good luck!!

Looking forwards to hearing any news from your latest TV series~~

p.s. I also had 4 injections for volunteering...

Re: Very happy to hear from you.Take good care and have a safe and wonderful trip.

Ethiopia ? you are really full of love and willing to share.. Keep on going. Support you!

Documentary on Ethiopia for TVB?? That's great! Drink lots of water and take good care of yourself. We look forward to your return and share with us about the trip.

Re: take care jessica!

wow! heading to UK!
i always wanted to go there!
hope you enjoy your days there jessica! [:
OHMY, injections! i hate them!
well, do remember to take care of yourself! ♥

Have a nice trip!!!

Take care, Jessica

Re: Hi Glad to hear that U are very busy, do take special care where ever U are

I wish that your discussion on the 30 episode new series will be confirmed. Awaiting to here from U soon.

Hi Jessica, I willing to go with you to Africa...

My first time here.
I have been watching Golden Faith on the net recently.
Hope you a good journey and be happy everyday.

Take extra care with your stomach in the trip. Will miss you ...

Dear Jessica,

I can remember that your had been recovered from some stomach illness in year 07. So take extra care with your stomache in this trip.

You may buy some distilled water in the HK airport and dilute the water in Africa with which in the first few days. This may help your stomach to get use to the water in Africa.

Wish you every success.

Yee

Hellew there!

Glad to see you're message up here after not being able to visit this forum for one whole week! There's so much for me to catch up on. It's definitely time to take a break and leave all stresses behind for a while. Haha.

Till then my dearest, take care and I hope you'll have a safe and enjoyable trip;)!

Wish you have a nice trip!
I really admire you with so many things you've experience in life. Should have so much fun doing that right?
I really want to know what make you so powerful to do all of those things...
Take care, Jessica
Miss you,
Kat

You're in my prayers. Wish you nice, safe trips to UK & Ethiopia. Take care!

Re: Hello Jessica!

Hi Jessica. This is the first time i post a message here but i've been your fan for quite a long time. I have seen your series since mid 90s and i started being your fan since Secret of The Heart after watching your character, Kelly. After that, i've watched a lot of your other series. I like most of your roles like the one in Just Love 1 and 2 that shows such independent and successful woman. Kinda like a modern role mdel or heroin. Anyway, wish u d best and sorry if this message is too long as i know being an artist is not easy with the long working hour. So, please take care n i will always look forward towards your future series.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.