LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You!

A quick thank you to Siuman, Kalley and Wing! Thanks for the lovely fruit basket. Very thoughtful indeed. Another big thank you for the sweet card. I do appreciate everything. I shall fight till the end.

I also need to thank a fan called KC who sent me a parcel a while back. Sorry for this late thank you note. I enjoyed everything that was inside.

Need to go off to work again. Shooting should finish around 31 May. I'm looking forward to my long vacation. I shall start organising the birthday party after that. Looking forward to August, too!

Take care, all of you!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Thank You!

Looking forward to August, too!

You're welcome!

We are glad you like it..

Take Care & see you next time!

Cheers,
Wing

Re:Thank You!

Glad to hear from you..Happy shooting and do take good care of yourself.

Glad to hear the shooting would end by the end of May. Hope you have a great great vocation-----wish the H1N1 doesn't change your schedule. And don't forget facebook, there are a lot of fans who can't connect to bravenet waiting. BigHug

Great to hear from you again! Take care! :D

Glad to hear from you again!Hopefully can have the chance to join the birthday party but definitely not this year.Happy shooting and take good care!!

Glad to know u love it!

Eat lots of fruit to get more vitamins + Drink much Chinese soup to low down your 'bone-fire'~ Add Oil, almost finish your shooting la! Actually we love to see you on tvb again! But BE HAPPY is the most important~ Remember to Play Hard in the coming June, wahaha, I will get more sunbaths, too!

Re: Super duper happy to read your message!!!

You are welcome lah Jessica!

Have fun in shooting!! 2 weeks to go then you can enjoy your loooong looong summer vacation!!

Nice to hear from u again! HOPE i can be there in august this time!!!

Hang tight,it's gonna end real soon:)! Take care too

永远都支持=宣萱 aza aza

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.