LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Attention!

Hi Jessica,

Your feeling is understood.

What I can say is Lydia work so hard on this without any payment and she keep working until very late each day for this.

So the correct action should be:
1) Support you and Lydia.
2) Propose the way we expect the fans club should be and let Lydia easier to understand and conclude.
3) Think positively as this involve society works. Not challenge anyone.

I am happy and > 500 % positive as I like charity work.

Good job Jessica and Lydia !

Dearest Jessica,

Don't be upset! I will always support you & Lydia! I appreciate the effort that both of you have put in to set up this fans club. I'm an oversea fan & I also wish to join as a member.
Please take good care of yourself!

Don't let your energy "sapped" ...

We need you to bring us together for a meaningful purpose. Take good care.

Re: Jessica - Pls dont get upset maybe misunderstand

Jessica, Pls dont get upset cause through the long message down the line there may be some misunderstand.

Im sure everyone come into this forum is Jessica's fan and probably would like to share ideals to make the best out of it.

cheers

Dearest J E S S I C A,

It’s easy to say we love...
Difficult to demonstrate it...
It’s your schedule we care...
6 hours sleep in 3 nights...
Stay strong and healthy...
Our hearts are with you...
“manxi hoi tau nan – ho hei choi hau tau”
(sorry, no mandarin)

Jessica,dont't be upset!I think the majority want to set up a excellent fanclub with u and Lydia.Maybe the friction have been existed in a big grop,but I am really sure that u and Lydia can deal with! Caring easy, we all support u!

Jessica please do not get upset by comments that those ppl put! we will always support u and lydia!

we know that both u and lydia has put in a lot of effort into the fan club .thanks for all the hard work. i really appreciate it. hope that u wont be affected by those comments that those unappreciative ppl have put.... we will always be there for u !

Dear Jessica,

Do take care of yourself and get sufficient rest.
You'll definitely have my support. :)

Cheers,
Girl from Singapore

I fully understand you and Lydia feeling. Please do not be upset and bother by the troublemakers. As an oversea fan, I really looking forward to joining as a member.Take good care and Happy filming.

JESSICA,YOU DON'T UPSET!YOU NOT ONLY ONE,WE ALL LOVE YOU AND LYDIA!

Cheer up! Support you forever!

Hi Jessica,

I hope you won't to too bothered by some fan's comments. For those of us who really loves you and supports you, we won't be rude and stir up things.

But the "constitutions" of the fans club looks really complicated from the first sight, if you can, maybe you and Lydia can condense and summarize them into a simple point form format.

I'm your fan for 16 years since I was in college in New Jersey. Too bad I cannot help much for your club. I wish you all the best and can't wait to watch your new TVB series.

Love,
Debbie

Dearest Jessica,

Please don't get upset over all this. You still got a whole lot of fans that understand what you and lydia is trying very hard to do with good intention. So it's really not worth getting upset , just because of the minority. I think that most of us here will appreciate what you and lydia has done. So be happy !! Cheers !!

Dear Jessica, please take care!

Hi Jessica,

Dont't be upset. I believe whenever there is new things up,sure there is positive & negative feedback. I do agree some irresponsible people is trying to create havoc in this website. Don’t get upset.

As your fans, we do support on this fans club where we can work together, learn together, share our joys together and growth together. I would like to say is " Great Works are Performed, not by Strength, but by Perseverance”. If we work hand in hand towards of setting fans club, no one will easily break our resistance and zeal towards the goals. If we can dream of setting up the fans club, we sure can do it We can overcomes the odds. Agree? Lydia, thank you for all your effort towards setting up fans club. There are still alot of people appreciate it. Cheers

Last but not least, truly hope to hear good news from you, Jessica and Lydia about "Jessica Fans Club". Take care of yourself and have enough sleep and rest.

All the best wishes to you & God bless

Cheers,
Yan

In all my years visiting this board, I can honestly say that this is the first time I've seen you this upset. I think your anger and frustration may have been compounded by your sleep deprivation.

My position is neutral since I am an overseas fan and do not intend to join the club, but from an outsider's point of view, when I first saw Lydia's message regarding the set up of the fan club, it did seem overwhelming and intimidating. I could not even make myself finish reading the English version, much less the Chinese version. She tends to write lengthy emails, as if she's writing what she's saying/thinking. The fact that everything is one huge paragraph made it really hard to read. Breaking it down into smaller paragraphs or better yet, in point form, would've made it easier to read. (Do pass this along.)

I won't comment on who's right or who's wrong but I must say this, the timing stinks! It couldn't have come at a worse time, with your current hectic schedule, filming back-to-back series.

I was excited when I first heard you are finally considering a fan club. It is great news to long time fans of yours. I hope it becomes a reality. Do not be discouraged. The upside definitely outweighs the downside. Meantime, get lots of rest and Zzz's.

Jessica, as I read messages left by some fans in your facebook and noticed that it may go not right. When I turn to bravenet and there was really something happened. I saw your ´Attention´ on Mar.24th., are you ok now? must be uncalm? Just worrying about u... Don´t take it seriously. To be provoked could solve the problem. Maybe we should thank the ´old friend´ for his or her comments at least we know where we still haven´t done enough and where we need to improve. To draft such kind of ´´clauses´´(although legally it´s not formal ), using the correct, proper and prudent words is always important. Let them first read through by lawer friends before publication is a good idea.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

It is now 4:30am in the morning and I have just got home from work. I have been extremely busy and I haven't been getting much sleep at all due to my busy schedule. I managed to get 6 hours sleep in 3 nights. I am very tired. Having just read some of your messages, I am so so so disappointed in some of you. I never expected my fans to be so rude and disrespectful! Some of you don't seem to appreciate anything that Lydia and I are doing. Lydia is doing me a big favour by helping me to set up a proper fan club and I can't believe there are those messages about getting a lawyer, changing my manager etc posted here! If any of you are not happy about anything, we're willing to listen to you and see if we can make any improvements, but I expect you all to be polite and mature. There may seem to be many 'rules', but the whole fan club thing is not really that complicated. The reason why I want to set up a proper fan club is because I have heard some comments from fans all over the world about not being able to get in touch with me in order to attend my functions PLUS I would like to take this opportunity to bring along my fans to do something for the society (ie. Hong Kong). Since so many of you have been my fans for years, I also want to bring everyone together to work as a team so that you can learn how to work together with each other. In the real world, this is what you'll all need to learn sooner or later. But being in Jessica's fan club, it's a lot less complicated already coz everyone in the club has a main reason to be there and that is to support me. Having been working in the real world for 16 years, I can tell you that it's not easy. One has to deal with all different kinds of people and things can get complicated. Having experienced this, I thought maybe I can help you all by learning in a so called 'SAFER' environment. Now, I guess some of you don't really think this is a good idea. It's fine coz I don't expect everyone to agree with what I do, BUT you can choose to join or not join. Instead of behaving like juvenile kids, I expect you all at least to have a little respect for people who have put in a lot of effort in order to make YOU happier. Yes, I am upset about this. I don't appreciate the way some people use a different name to leave rude messages. If you have the guts to post something like this, why don't you have the guts to use your real name. I have had enough of this nonsense and for people who are not interested in the fan, by all means don't join.

Finally, I would like to thank the fans who have made an effort for the input. Lydia and I will discuss about them later when I'm less busy. I sincerely hope you'll all think about what I've said. I'm learning, Lydia is learning and I hope we can all learn together. Life is not easy and things don't always happen the way you want it to. But I think we can make things better by doing it together.

luv,
Jessica

Please don't be upset and take care your self

A real fan always support you. "Life is not easy", human's though is complex, so don't be upset about that.

Take care you self and smile, forget something make you sad.

Always love you.

Jessica唔好太激氣啦=]支持你的永遠都會支持你的>3

可能大家當中有誤解吧,,,
係邊個想搞事或者只係對Lydia既文章有所誤解而發言的...
都唔重要了!!=]
支持你的永遠都會支持你的>3
明事理的大家都明白建立一個fans club唔係一件易事..
而那些係fans club未成立前已經前去"對號入座"的人..
你又何必去為佢地而傷神!!(:

Jessica的fans club只需要那些支持你的Fans,,,
而幹事都只係需要那些支持你同願意出力的Fans(:

Jessica>3不要被那些人影響你的工作情緒=]
一切一切都留待你完成了手頭上的工作再算吧(:

luv,
Fai

Re: Jessica唔好太激氣啦=]支持你的永遠都會支持你的>3

Dear Jessica,

Pls don't angry about trivial things and we support forever!

Dear Jessica, have you considered doing a film here in the USA? I was very impressed with your performance in Lady Fan, and would be interested in contacting your representation. thanks
Tad Driscoll

I support you, Jessica, forever.

Jessica, don't be upset and disappointed.I believe most fans are kind and we will always support you. This time I am also very angry after reading those messages. I haven't posted any message here before,but today when I have read those messages, I think I must write sth. here.

Everytime I read your message, my heart is appreciate. even if my english is not well, but yourself touch my heart.
I would like to support you alway.

I'm ready learning with you and all your fanclub.

Re: No Need To Fuss Over Such Nuisance

Hahaha ! I think we shouldn't be over mad with such irritating fellow here! He/she only want us to be attracted to theirs post message by making a scenario here!

Very well understood that they do it on purposely, senting nuisance messages will surely make all fans jumps and frustrated!

Then that showed that they had succeeded in what they want to see you all throwing anger over here!

So next time, just ignored such messages and the Broadmaster here can just simply deleted it..

Take care ya !

Happy Go Lucky !

Re: take care & rest more

nice to see new forum

Now, I have long weekend. I think of you. Just see your old series, make me feel good. I see 5 your series in 7 days. Some series, I can't understand 'coz it does not have English audio or subtitles(I buy from hong kong) but I have been to see product have Thai audio, I memory it.

Take care...

Ps.I would like to be member of jessica's fanclub. how do i do?

hi jess ....

just wanna to let you know that i like the way that you react ha ha ha ... it seem like you are a very straight forward and direct person .... and like your honesty... and you really welling to spend time with your fans by reply and update and follow up thing by yourself ... keep it up and lastly wish the fan club will be set up asap... also wishes you have a happy vocation .....

regards
yenyen

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.