LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!

Hi all,

Just want to thank you all for coming to the SAA Walkathon today. It was very nice to see so many of you and special thanks to my fans who had come all the way from China! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

Also need to thank you for the pandan cake. Very nice. Had some after I got home. :) Want to thank Jill for the Eu Yan Sang. Yes, I do need more collagen nowadays.

I'm hoping to have the gathering on 15 Feb. Let's wait and see if the location is free. Will let you know soon. A quick reminder, please do NOT bring any presents. All of you being there is all I wish for.

This is all for now. I guess I'll see many of you again very soon! Take care and stay warm! My cold has got worse.

luv,
Jessica

Take care there dearest Jessica...get well soon:)

Re: Take care!!

Re: Hi!

Dear Jessica:
take care!!

Re: Re: Hi!

Dear Jessica's fans,

I want to join the activities which will be held on 15/02/09. Would you kindly inform me the location?
I am not a memeber of Jessica's fans club. I want
to join it. Would you kindly inform me how to join it?

Tks!

Pat

Re:Do take care Jessica

See you next month

我在廣州等了大半年,終於見到你啦
今天很開心,下個月見

So happy to see you today:)

Dearest Jessica,

Thanks for spending your time with us! We're sure you had great time too!

Haha....Kalley and I had bought a lot of Pandan cake, great to know that it still tastes nice! I had some after I got home too. Remember to drink that Eu Yan Sang all ar...you'll stay young after taking it! Haha~~

See you soon! Miss you:)

Best,
Michellia

Re: TakeCare!

Re: Taking care Jessica!!

Wish u be fine quickly!!!2.15 waiting!

Although I won't be able to go to the gathering, still hope you all have a great time together!
And do you see the pics they took at SAA? They are wonderful

Do Take Good Care! Rest Well.. Speedy Recovery!

Re: I only stop by Hong Kong in May - Hi!

I will be in Beijin in April and will stop by Hong Kong in May, therefore unable to attend the 15 Feb gathering. Well awaiting to see some clips on how you all enjoy at the gatheing.

Take care Jessica! Have more rest. Hope to see you real soon!

Jessica, any chance of holding yr fan club meet in Singapore?

dear Jessica,
I was in HK Oct last year but at that time you were sorta "M.I.A" after filming.
I hope you'll be able to swing by Singapore sometime for a nice dinner or something?? Take care of that nasty cold : )

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Just want to thank you all for coming to the SAA Walkathon today. It was very nice to see so many of you and special thanks to my fans who had come all the way from China! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

Also need to thank you for the pandan cake. Very nice. Had some after I got home. Want to thank Jill for the Eu Yan Sang. Yes, I do need more collagen nowadays.

I'm hoping to have the gathering on 15 Feb. Let's wait and see if the location is free. Will let you know soon. A quick reminder, please do NOT bring any presents. All of you being there is all I wish for.

This is all for now. I guess I'll see many of you again very soon! Take care and stay warm! My cold has got worse.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Speedy recovery and take good care ya.

Take care of, Jessica!

Dear Jessica ~~ pls take care yourself and wish you in a good condition.

take care!

take care~~

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.