LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi All!

Dearest Fans,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm fine. It was quite terrible yesterday as I had very bad tummy ache and I was on a desert island! Having had only 2 hours' sleep the night before, I made it all the way to the location and didn't get a single shot done. I was really hoping to get all the scenes done yesterday since the weather was fantastic - cool and windy. Oh well, it was only minor food poisoning and it was very likely to be the breakfast I had at the canteen. I did head back to work at night and it was a good decision coz it diverted my attention. I still felt a little sick last night, but focused on work instead. Anyway, I feel absolutely fine now.

10 more days to go! Hopefully, last day of shooting will be on the 14th. Everything has gone well, so far. Well, except for the few typhoons we had. Very tired though.

More update later! This is all for now. Hope all is well with everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Take care la...

Glad to know you are fine now. Pls take care and enjoy the shooting!
We all miss you so much!

Re: Take care la...

it seems terrible but it gald to hear u are ok.take care,jessica,hope every thing will be ok.

Soooo happy to hear from you ar, idol!

Really long long time no see la!!!!!!! Miss you to much ....it's really happy enough to read any news related to you.
Sorry to hear that you got sick! You can take a rest and have fun after the shooting.
Yes, there're so much typoons this year! I'll be diving with friends this coming Saturday, it's my first time to experience night dive and I'm getting nervous now...and hopefully the typhoon won't ruin my time

Nice to hear you are fine! But you seem to have a problem of intestinal absorption......

You always have that sick. Anyway,TAKE CARE and miss you much!

aiya... mud ney jone ng sleep ga?

take more rest la!

all the best ;-)

Great to hear from you again...Take care!!

take care...

Take Care!!Jessica

so happy to see your message! hope you have a good rest after shooting this series!!

take care!!

luv,
Viv

Take Good Care of Yourself!

Re: Hi All!

Glad to hear from you.

Promise to take care of yourself wor and I'm looking forward to more updates from you=)

Miss ya..

Take care!!
10 more days left..

glad to hear from you again [;
take care of yourself!
hopefully you can have your holidays soon! :D

Oops...

can imagine how bad it was...having tummy ache on a desert island! Good to know you are feeling fine now. Take care!

take care !! wish u have a smooth and happy filming for that 10 days!

Glad to hear that you're fine and well! :) Stay healthy and take care!

Good to hear from you again Jessica.

It is good to hear the shoot has 10 more days to go and hopefully we can see you very soon.

Take care. It is also good to know that don't always do cold drink. Not good to health.

As you are an actor you will have limited sleep and I know you can due with this.

Sleeping very late is not a good idea. Hope you can sleep at around 11:00 P.M. each day after the shoot is done.

Take care of yourself!!!!

Glad to hear that you're fine!
Take care of yourself!
We miss you so much!

Thanks for writing despite still being under the weather. We all miss & care about you!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm fine. It was quite terrible yesterday as I had very bad tummy ache and I was on a desert island! Having had only 2 hours' sleep the night before, I made it all the way to the location and didn't get a single shot done. I was really hoping to get all the scenes done yesterday since the weather was fantastic - cool and windy. Oh well, it was only minor food poisoning and it was very likely to be the breakfast I had at the canteen. I did head back to work at night and it was a good decision coz it diverted my attention. I still felt a little sick last night, but focused on work instead. Anyway, I feel absolutely fine now.

10 more days to go! Hopefully, last day of shooting will be on the 14th. Everything has gone well, so far. Well, except for the few typhoons we had. Very tired though.

More update later! This is all for now. Hope all is well with everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Miss u lah!

Hopefully evrything is ok! Miss u!!!

TQ4note. U take care K!

Re: Appreciate yr update eventhough U are so busy - Hi All!

Dear jessica,

Appreciate that U update us with yr latest activities and health in which we all are concerned abt.

Pls keep it up. byeeee

Re: Happy to hear from you and take good care.

TQ so much for the update and so glad to hear that you are all right now :)

Do Take Care... Thanks for the update =)

Take care! :) waiting for more of your updates~

take care sister jessica(:

ahyoyoyo.! must take lots of care huh dearest sister jessica! [:
hope you are getting better.
no matter what, health comes first [:

TAKECARE FOREVER [:

Take Care!!

Hi Jessica,

It's always nice to see your message here every now and then... We really miss watching your series... Take care of yourself ya...

Harry

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.