LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank You!!!!!!!

haha... Isn't that funny!!! We couldn't stop laughing ourselves either...

Anyhow, I am glad you like it! Do make good use of everything from the box coz we did spend quite some time to get everything in place...

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Thank for all your sweet messages and lovely wishes! I was very shocked to see all these messages this morning. Sorry I had to work yesterday and didn't get to leave a message.

First of all, I need to thank all the fans who sent me presents. Big Wing, Siu Man, Michellia, Fanny and little Jamie, thank you so much for the 'Big Box'! I was so shocked when someone came up to me outside the studio with this huge box. It came as a big surprise! I opened it in the changing room (costumes) in front of everyone and I burst out laughing coz Bobby was standing right in front of me and I thought the present is perfect for him! He's always looking for snack to eat. But of course, when I got to the.......you know what, everyone else was laughing! Not quite suitable for him to use. You're all very thoughtful. I'm very touched. THANK YOU!!!!

Ah 蛙, thanks for the mi-goreng! Once again, very thoughtful of you! Something useful and inexpensive. This is what I like. As I've said before, I don't want you all to spend too much money on me. Something like this can make me very happy. It's the thought that counts! Thank you! I haven't seen you for a long time. Hope all is well.

奶茶,女巫,丹丹,點點, thank you for the beautiful roses!! They're now placed all over my home! They have brightened up the whole place. THANK YOU!

Marrow, thanks for your flowers, too! Very beautiful indeed.

Momo, Pipiblue, Yoyo and Cica from Shanghai, thanks for your present. Again, it's something simple and useful. Can bring it to work and won't lose it coz it has my name on it. Now that the weather is so hot, it'll become very useful. THANK YOU!

Although I didn't have any kind of celebration yesterday, but I was still very happy. Lydia came to TVB to have dinner with me and bought me a delicious birthday cake. Also, had dinner with the producer, director and other people I'm working with. It was a shame that Bobby didn't have to work last night, but we worked together till late the night before, so we kind of spent it together. He does bring me a lot of joy at work.

Once again, thank you all for everything! Lydia and I will try and organise some kind of gathering after I finish work.

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Hope can see u soon~

Glad to hear that u love our huge box of present~ Many hugs!!!
luv,
Siuman

Happy Birthday again~
Take care

so sweet to hear from you again! =D

hope you'll have a gathering in Singapore AGAIN! =D
hope to hear from you sooooonnnn :D

HAPPY BELATED B'DAE =X

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Thank for all your sweet messages and lovely wishes! I was very shocked to see all these messages this morning. Sorry I had to work yesterday and didn't get to leave a message.

First of all, I need to thank all the fans who sent me presents. Big Wing, Siu Man, Michellia, Fanny and little Jamie, thank you so much for the 'Big Box'! I was so shocked when someone came up to me outside the studio with this huge box. It came as a big surprise! I opened it in the changing room (costumes) in front of everyone and I burst out laughing coz Bobby was standing right in front of me and I thought the present is perfect for him! He's always looking for snack to eat. But of course, when I got to the.......you know what, everyone else was laughing! Not quite suitable for him to use. You're all very thoughtful. I'm very touched. THANK YOU!!!!

Ah 蛙, thanks for the mi-goreng! Once again, very thoughtful of you! Something useful and inexpensive. This is what I like. As I've said before, I don't want you all to spend too much money on me. Something like this can make me very happy. It's the thought that counts! Thank you! I haven't seen you for a long time. Hope all is well.

奶茶,女巫,丹丹,點點, thank you for the beautiful roses!! They're now placed all over my home! They have brightened up the whole place. THANK YOU!

Momo, Pipiblue, Yoyo and Cica from Shanghai, thanks for your present. Again, it's something simple and useful. Can bring it to work and won't lose it coz it has my name on it. Now that the weather is so hot, it'll become very useful. THANK YOU!

Although I didn't have any kind of celebration yesterday, but I was still very happy. Lydia came to TVB to have dinner with me and bought me a delicious birthday cake. Also, had dinner with the producer, director and other people I'm working with. It was a shame that Bobby didn't have to work last night, but we worked together till late the night before, so we kind of spent it together. He does bring me a lot of joy at work.

Once again, thank you all for everything! Lydia and I will try and organise some kind of gathering after I finish work.

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re:Good to hear from you and glad that you are happy and enjoyed.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

係咪好 "騎呢" 呀?.....唔記得吩咐低叫你收埋拆!

haha Embarrassed?
So happy you like it.... 慢慢享用喇!If we didn't pass the gift to you earlier, I am afraid this naughty Jamie will eat all the snacks inside.

Miss you so much!! Hope to see you soon!
Pls take care!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

ありがとう♪ TOO

┌|≧∇≦|┘

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear that you've had a wonderful BIRTHDAY! :)

Hope to see you soon. :)

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

I miss you, I haven't see you for a long time.

Please enjoy the card. It has all my words from heart.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

happy birthday again! xD

YOUR MSG IS SO SWEET!! be happy !!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Thank you for sharing with us how you spent your birthday yesterday

We wondered how you would have spent your birthday yesterday. Glad to know that you had a wonderful birthday.

Happy shooting and take care! Hope to see you soon!

Forever in our hearts,
Yours fans from Malaysia

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

happy birthday to Jessica
happy everyday to u

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Glad that you've wnjoyed despite having to work;)

Hope to hear from you again soon:D

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re:Great to hear that you're happy n enjoyed!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear that you love the present =]
I miss u so much~
Hope can see u soon!

luv
阿蛙

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

We're sooooo touched to read your message too!!!

Can't wait for reading your message when Fanny told me about this in the afternoon. I'm busy with packaging up my luggage for my diving trip in Philippines and I finally get round to reading your sweet message now!!!

Really happy to hear from you and the four of us kept imaging how did you all response when you found that thing!!! Must be embarrassed??? Great to know that you found all the things inside useful!

Haha....it seems everyone in TVB knows it's your birthday!!!! At least they know you're still a super star! Good!!! Hope can manage to see you after you finish work . LOVE YOU & MISS YOU , always!!!

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear how you spent your day! =) Cheers~~~

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

生日快樂

Take care
Teri

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

YEY! :)
Happy to hear from you! :)

Aww. How I wish I could go to one of the gatherings! But sadly, I live here in the Philippines. I'm going to HK and China soon... I really hope the gathering would be scheduled sometime around October cause that's when I'll be going there. :)

I hope to see you in person and to hear more from you soon!

Love,
Yu! :)

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

偶像感冒了啊。。。
要註意身體哦,不要太纍了!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.