LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: My friend might be interested! But, I'll need more details..

Thanks, Jessica!

My friend did mention that she liked the black ones. I'll see if she would be interested and get back to you asap.

Will let you know if I need more info.

Btw, my boy is not cool woh.. hahaha..

Cheers,
(Big)Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Wing,

The 3 brown ones are left and they're all female. Approximately 2 months old. I personally prefer females coz they tend to stick to you more. I have 1 male and 3 females at home and the male one is very cool.

Let me know if you need more info.

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Can you let me know what colour they have left? Both Black and Brown available? Boys or Girls?

"IF" confirmed, when and where we could pick up the pups?

Can post details here or send details to the above email address.

Thanks,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi all,

I'm not sure if many of you have read the news about the homeless puppies. Selena and I are trying our best to find good homes for them. One of my friends has decided to take 2 home and there are still 3 left. They are mongrels, but they are adorable. If anyone is interested, please leave a message here. But I do need to remind you that it's a life time commitment. Please don't take them just because they look cute. You must have plenty of love and time for them and of course, you'll need to have enough space at home. They are mongrels and are likely to grow to Boom Boom's size.

Thanks!

luv,
Jessica

Re: One more question..

Have they taken any vaccination? Looks like they were at the vet from the pics... or just one of the pet shop?

Replying to:

Hi Wing,

The 3 brown ones are left and they're all female. Approximately 2 months old. I personally prefer females coz they tend to stick to you more. I have 1 male and 3 females at home and the male one is very cool.

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Can you let me know what colour they have left? Both Black and Brown available? Boys or Girls?

Thanks,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi all,

I'm not sure if many of you have read the news about the homeless puppies. Selena and I are trying our best to find good homes for them. One of my friends has decided to take 2 home and there are still 3 left. They are mongrels, but they are adorable. If anyone is interested, please leave a message here. But I do need to remind you that it's a life time commitment. Please don't take them just because they look cute. You must have plenty of love and time for them and of course, you'll need to have enough space at home. They are mongrels and are likely to grow to Boom Boom's size.

Thanks!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: One more question..

No, they haven't had any vaccination yet coz they're too small. They can have the first one in about a week's time. Good news! 2 of them have gone and only 1 left!
Let me know if your friend is still interested. Where does he/she live?

Jessica

Replying to:

Have they taken any vaccination? Looks like they were at the vet from the pics... or just one of the pet shop?

Replying to:

Hi Wing,

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Thanks,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi all,

Thanks!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: One more question..

Hi Jessica,

Actually, she is my colleague and her mom would like to adopt one of them. I'm liaising with her right now and will let you know asap! She lives in HK side and she is Australian.

Should confirm asap. Can you please let me know which one is left on the pic(the one with close-up of all of them)?

Thanks,
Wing

Replying to:

No, they haven't had any vaccination yet coz they're too small. They can have the first one in about a week's time. Good news! 2 of them have gone and only 1 left!
Let me know if your friend is still interested. Where does he/she live?

Jessica

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Wing,

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Thanks,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi all,

Thanks!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.