LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi All!

Dearest Fans,

As you all know, I have finally finished shooting 'Just Love 2'. I had a good time working with Sunny again. He brought everyone a lot of sunshine! :)

I was supposed to start shooting 'Pillow Case 2' yesterday, but due to the typhoon, it was cancelled. Last time I did an ancient series was a long time ago. I'm finding it difficult to memorise the lines. Have to work harder than usual. But I'm sure Bobby is going to bring a lot of happiness.

Special thanks to my US fans - Stephanie, j6rl and Kasey. Thanks for the lovely fruit basket. I shared it with many people at work. It was certainly a big basket! I know there's no point in asking you to stop spending money coz you won't. So, have to give you a BIG THANK YOU!!!

No idea what I'll be doing on my birthday yet. I'm not going to ask for a day off, so it's very likely that I'll be working that day. Good enough for me.

This is all for now. Hope I'll get to leave you messages more often. Schedule should be better than 'Just Love 2'. Miss you all and take care!!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

Dear Jessica

So good to hear from you. I think lots of your fans, like me, are busy watching PGII recently. Just wanna let you know I love it so much!!! Will you do PGIII? You and Adrian look so cute.

Happy Birthday in advance!!

Love
Moondoctor

Re: Re: Hi All!

Hi Jessica,
Hope you can enjoy your time with Bobby!

Take care and Happy Birthday,
Nat

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Jessica

So good to hear from you. I think lots of your fans, like me, are busy watching PGII recently. Just wanna let you know I love it so much!!! Will you do PGIII? You and Adrian look so cute.

Happy Birthday in advance!!

Love
Moondoctor

Finallyyyyy......

Yay! You're finally here..missed u so much la. Glad to know that you're coping really well and has been enjoying every bits of your work.

Do get as much rest as possible and YESSS leave a message as frequent as possible too..hehehhe:D!

Till then,

Take care,
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

As you all know, I have finally finished shooting 'Just Love 2'. I had a good time working with Sunny again. He brought everyone a lot of sunshine!

I was supposed to start shooting 'Pillow Case 2' yesterday, but due to the typhoon, it was cancelled. Last time I did an ancient series was a long time ago. I'm finding it difficult to memorise the lines. Have to work harder than usual. But I'm sure Bobby is going to bring a lot of happiness.

Special thanks to my US fans - Stephanie, j6rl and Kasey. Thanks for the lovely fruit basket. I shared it with many people at work. It was certainly a big basket! I know there's no point in asking you to stop spending money coz you won't. So, have to give you a BIG THANK YOU!!!

No idea what I'll be doing on my birthday yet. I'm not going to ask for a day off, so it's very likely that I'll be working that day. Good enough for me.

This is all for now. Hope I'll get to leave you messages more often. Schedule should be better than 'Just Love 2'. Miss you all and take care!!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Nice to hear from u FINALLY!!! take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

As you all know, I have finally finished shooting 'Just Love 2'. I had a good time working with Sunny again. He brought everyone a lot of sunshine!

luv,
Jessica

Great to hear from YOU!!!

Dearest Jessica,

It has been a long time you last left a msg.. glad that the shooting are all progressing well.. =D Hope you will have more shows coming up.. Next week will be PG last epi!!! Hope mediacorp will extend to PG 3 or to have a new sitcom with you!! Take care always!!

Regards,
KaReN

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Can i wait outside TVB on 18/8 to give u a b'day present?

very surprise to read your message in a "8 typhoon warning signal " today!.....but i am diapointted that there will not have a b'day party in this year. i missed the BBQ function on April and now, no more chance to see you in b'day party! Can i just waitting you outside TVB on 18/8 to give you a b'day present? i broght it at a half year ago in Perth, Australia! Or you suggest me how to give you the present!

all fans miss you much
Rain

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So happy to hear from you again. Take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I'M soooooo glad to hear from you! Do take care of yourself during filming!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

It's great that you had fun with Bobby~ I'm glad that you're doing great at work as well.
Enjoy your 38th birthday!
Your loyal fan.
^_^

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Have fun! Miss U 2!

Re: Very glad to hear from you. Happy shooting and take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

TakeCare! Hope to hear from u again...soon!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica!
Very glad to hear from you again! Time goes so fast, it's nearly your birthday again. But so sad that you have to work on your birthday Anyway! hope you have a good time on that day and everydays la! Take care of yourself
Always miss you!

Don't you know how much i miss you!

we miss you much. I'm waiting to join in your birthday party.
Anyway, hope you are always be happy like this.

Take care,
Love you forever :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Woohoo! Finally get to hear from you! XD

really miss you.. hope you take good care of yourself while filming! Have fun XD

ooo yay!!! happy filming ~~~ dun get sick ~~ please take care ~~~ we love you !!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN! :D
do take care! and, we're all looking forward for Just Love2!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

YAY finally=D

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I'm so happy to hear that you've enjoyed filming "Just Love 2". :) I hope I can watch the show here in the Philippines... :)

Anyway, keep up the good work! And enjoy life! I wish you GOOD HEALTH and SUCCESS in and while shooting "A Pillow Case Mystery 2", together with Bobby! :)

Hope to hear more from you!! We love youuu! :)

-Yu ^_^

WAH! The long wait finally bore fruit...hahaha. so glad to see your message.

you're very welcome. glad you enjoyed it

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

jia you jia you! :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Tare care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Miss you soooooo much Jessica!!!

Bravenet has been quiet for months....you did finally appear la???!!! Wah....really miss you to death ... I didn't expect to have a long summer holiday without seeing you!!!

Great to know that you're fine! Work hard and play hard! I'm sure you're going to get more gifts from your sweet fans! haha~~~~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I'm glad to see you again.Miss you so much !!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.