LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: god bless you all

Firstly,I have to say that U should take good care of yourself.
Secondly,we're very very very grateful for your warm msg~~~
I think every chinese in China or overseas have given by different ways.
This earthquake startled all over the world .
It has claimed thousands of lives in Sichuan.
But Chinese won't be defeated!!
We will win the victory eventually!!
Let's pray~~~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi 四川fans and all fans,
I've been very sick for the last few days, and even can't go to work today, but I've seen news on TV, radio, and newspaper for what has happened in 四川. My tears has run out every time when I saw those crying mom, homeless children, and dead bodies around the fallen building.
I have experience in earthquake in Japan and San Francisco. When earthquake took place at San Francisco, it was around 1989-1991, not sure which year. If my memory is still right, the earthquake was rated 7.2, it last for more than 15 seconds, which was very scary. High-ways had broken, but at least, most building in San Francisco were quite ok even at that time. But 餘震 is even scare, because when every 餘震 happened, you don’t know if this is a 餘震 or another earthquake or even a Bigger one.
China has earthquake once a while, and this time is a sad case. There are many sad stories in 四川, many parents lost their lovely kids, who were at the age of going to school, who supposed to have a beautiful future. But what we can do to face the cruel nature?! Well, we can't do much. Human being is so helpless sometimes when we face NATURE. But for sure we all have a warm heart. We can share our care and love to each other. So from here, I'd like to bless you all in China, in 四川. I don't know if there is any Jessica's fans from 四川, but hopefully everyone is in a safe situation. If anyone of you or your friends and relatives had some bad things happened, I hope you can be brave enough to face the big change, the aftermath, 堅強D!!! Bad things has happened already, hope all of you can learn from this earthquake, and facing front is the most important thing.
Since Jessica is shooting her new drama, her schedule can’t afford to participate in any event about this災難, but it does not mean she doesn’t care. For donation, she had chosen a right charity for donation already, but she never do anything for show off or just do it for letting other people know. We are adult, things we do it or not must have reasons behind it. It doesn’t mean good or bad to do or not, we can’t judge things like that.
Anyway, from here, may god bless you all, 送上遙逺的祝福!
Lydia Lo
Manager of Jessica

Re: god bless you all

Dear Jessica and Linda: Thank you for your consolation to the 四川 fans.

I'm now in the US but Chengdu is my homecity. The center of the earthquake is at Wenchuan, a town outside of Chengdu which is 90 kilometers away from Chengdu. It is composed of 6 subtowns and has a total population of 110,000, 70,000 of which still haven't been found...Because of the weather, landform and aftershocks, no moters can drive into that area and 4 of the first 150 Air Force soldiers died during the rescue... T_T

Because I am in the US, I didn't experience the earthquake by myself, but according to the description of my family members and friends, it was also frightening in Chengdu at that moment. The water in the pieceful artificial pond suddenly waved up to more than 1 meter high and eveythings shaked and there was a loud noise coming out from the underground...

We Chinese students and scolars here in my University are now applying ourselves to a donation promotion and candle lightening event on campus. I'm one of the organizers.

I believe that with the gathering of the limited strength of each individual, undoubtedly we will get trough this difficult period.

Dear Jessica and Linda: thank you again for your kind attention on this event.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi 四川fans and all fans,
I've been very sick for the last few days, and even can't go to work today, but I've seen news on TV, radio, and newspaper for what has happened in 四川. My tears has run out every time when I saw those crying mom, homeless children, and dead bodies around the fallen building.
I have experience in earthquake in Japan and San Francisco. When earthquake took place at San Francisco, it was around 1989-1991, not sure which year. If my memory is still right, the earthquake was rated 7.2, it last for more than 15 seconds, which was very scary. High-ways had broken, but at least, most building in San Francisco were quite ok even at that time. But 餘震 is even scare, because when every 餘震 happened, you don’t know if this is a 餘震 or another earthquake or even a Bigger one.
China has earthquake once a while, and this time is a sad case. There are many sad stories in 四川, many parents lost their lovely kids, who were at the age of going to school, who supposed to have a beautiful future. But what we can do to face the cruel nature?! Well, we can't do much. Human being is so helpless sometimes when we face NATURE. But for sure we all have a warm heart. We can share our care and love to each other. So from here, I'd like to bless you all in China, in 四川. I don't know if there is any Jessica's fans from 四川, but hopefully everyone is in a safe situation. If anyone of you or your friends and relatives had some bad things happened, I hope you can be brave enough to face the big change, the aftermath, 堅強D!!! Bad things has happened already, hope all of you can learn from this earthquake, and facing front is the most important thing.
Since Jessica is shooting her new drama, her schedule can’t afford to participate in any event about this災難, but it does not mean she doesn’t care. For donation, she had chosen a right charity for donation already, but she never do anything for show off or just do it for letting other people know. We are adult, things we do it or not must have reasons behind it. It doesn’t mean good or bad to do or not, we can’t judge things like that.
Anyway, from here, may god bless you all, 送上遙逺的祝福!
Lydia Lo
Manager of Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.