LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello!!!

My Dearest Fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I do apologize as I have been busy with life. :)

Thanks to all the fans who came to the function in Shanghai to support me! It was very nice to see you all again! I do hope there'll be more functions in China so that I can see my China fans more often. It's difficult once I start working on a TV series. Well, we'll see. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Also, thanks to the HK fans who came to see me off at the HK airport! It's very sweet of you to come every time. Never get to talk to me for long, but you still make the effort. THANK YOU!!! We'll try to fly at night more often so you don't have to get up early! I always look a 'little' grumpy early in the morning as well. Hehe.

I have been reading the recent messages on Bravenet. Thanks to Fanny for posting the messages. What she wrote is all true. She has been a fan of mine for a long long time and she surely knows what I like and don't like. Mainly because she has experienced it herself. I do appreciate all your support and I do try to make everyone as happy as possible. As we all know, it's impossible to make EVERYONE happy. Being a fan of mine, you're representing both yourself and I. I always ask you all to study/work hard. Study and work should come before me. I would like you all to be a good and successful person. I have seen many 'not so nice' people and I don't want my fans to turn out to be like them. I care about you all and this is why I say all these things to you. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother. One happy news for you all is that many clients from before have said to me that my fans are so well behaved! This makes me proud of you all!

Now, Volunteer reporter. You have to understand why Lydia told you not to sit at where you were sitting. She was not scolding you hardly. She was being more serious this time because you have done this before and this was your second time. Your action has made the client unhappy and Lydia had to apologize to her. You have caused embarrassment and this is why she was being serious. I understand you wanted to take great pictures to share with all the fans and I do appreciate it, but there are rules. Lying to the staff to get in is not right. You had to be an actual reporter to get into the VIP area, not a fan reporter. I hope you understand. You are still young and there is a lot to learn. I have a lot to learn, too! I'm a little 'cheung hei' sometimes coz I want to explain things which I have been thru' myself to you so you don't have to make the same mistakes. Remember, I'm not scolding you. Simply want you to understand and I hope all my fans understand as well.

Enough of nagging. Let's keep Bravenet a cheerful place to be! I would like to see my fans with a face!

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hello!!!

I'll be a well-behaved fan.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I do apologize as I have been busy with life.

Thanks to all the fans who came to the function in Shanghai to support me! It was very nice to see you all again! I do hope there'll be more functions in China so that I can see my China fans more often. It's difficult once I start working on a TV series. Well, we'll see. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Also, thanks to the HK fans who came to see me off at the HK airport! It's very sweet of you to come every time. Never get to talk to me for long, but you still make the effort. THANK YOU!!! We'll try to fly at night more often so you don't have to get up early! I always look a 'little' grumpy early in the morning as well. Hehe.

I have been reading the recent messages on Bravenet. Thanks to Fanny for posting the messages. What she wrote is all true. She has been a fan of mine for a long long time and she surely knows what I like and don't like. Mainly because she has experienced it herself. I do appreciate all your support and I do try to make everyone as happy as possible. As we all know, it's impossible to make EVERYONE happy. Being a fan of mine, you're representing both yourself and I. I always ask you all to study/work hard. Study and work should come before me. I would like you all to be a good and successful person. I have seen many 'not so nice' people and I don't want my fans to turn out to be like them. I care about you all and this is why I say all these things to you. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother. One happy news for you all is that many clients from before have said to me that my fans are so well behaved! This makes me proud of you all!

Now, Volunteer reporter. You have to understand why Lydia told you not to sit at where you were sitting. She was not scolding you hardly. She was being more serious this time because you have done this before and this was your second time. Your action has made the client unhappy and Lydia had to apologize to her. You have caused embarrassment and this is why she was being serious. I understand you wanted to take great pictures to share with all the fans and I do appreciate it, but there are rules. Lying to the staff to get in is not right. You had to be an actual reporter to get into the VIP area, not a fan reporter. I hope you understand. You are still young and there is a lot to learn. I have a lot to learn, too! I'm a little 'cheung hei' sometimes coz I want to explain things which I have been thru' myself to you so you don't have to make the same mistakes. Remember, I'm not scolding you. Simply want you to understand and I hope all my fans understand as well.

Enough of nagging. Let's keep Bravenet a cheerful place to be! I would like to see my fans with a face!

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hello!!!

My dearest Jessica:

I do learn a lot from you in terms of how to be a person that makes ppl around and myself happy, to be well-behaved.
By the way, i really like such a nagging,talkable and sometimes serious you. Keep what u r like forever and keep hapy forever. Your personality charms

ANOTHER FRIENDLY REMINDER: Make your dream with regard to "baby" come true ASAP. We can't wait any more to see the little Jessica~~~~

Replying to:

I'll be a well-behaved fan.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I do apologize as I have been busy with life.

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Dun worry! We will be well-behaved! =)

It is great to be able to see you leaving such a long message after some time!
Wish you all the best in your upcoming series! =)

Take care!

Yes "Mum"..haaa:p

FINALLY my dear! It certainly has been a while or AGES (more like it:P) since you last left a message. Hahaha..but it's good to know that you're bustled with life,productive at least;).

Before I leave, you look extremely great in your recent functions. Specially in Chanel, it is very simple but what makes it looks so good is that it's very YOU. Love it!

Ciao

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Nice to hear from you... Point noted =)... When will you come to Singapore?? Really miss you lots!! Take Care!

Regards,
KaReN

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

I really feel very happy to see your long message again. ^^
I promise you I will be a well-behaved fan.
Moreover, I will absolutely work hard for my AL exam next year in order not to let you disappointed.
p.s. Looking forward to seeing you after my AL exam next year. >3<
Best wishes to you!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Nice to from you again! take care!! :D

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,

you finally leave a message here!!

I Love you so much!!!

take care and be happy!!

luv
viv

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

So glad to see your message. Hope you are doing fine and take care!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hello!!! We will all behaved!

After waiting a long time, ur message this time is sooo long....haha...anyway, we'll all behaved and be good fans that make u proud of all the time!!!

love u 4ever, Brenda

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

It's very glad to hear from you again. Your message well noted and totally agreed wz you. Wish you "Happy Shooting and take good care!

All the best!

Cheers
Christy.

YAY!! YOUR MSG IS SOO SWEET!!!! LOVE YA ALWAYS =D!! TAKE CARE !

I PROMISE YOU I WILL STUDY HARDER!! =D

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

haha
AT LAST=)

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,
Nice reading about your thoughts and expectations on your fans. Really interesting and reasonable too! Its nice to know you like us all to be well-behaved and to be working hard in our studies/work. Am proud to be your fan! :)

And just in case you didn't read my other message, thanks for signing on my birthday card(remember my friend sent you something 2 years ago?). :) I had a great birthday that day.

Add oil with work and everything else!
Elaine

Re: nice2 read ur posting after so long! TQ & TC!!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Thanks a lot for messages !! Take care yourself !!

Don't worry about fanclub. I understand you.
I think someone to be able to see you is a good luck person.And I wish to see you too!!
Would you go to Thailand ? I will wait for you.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Got u~~

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

I am not a fan of Jessica. I am a friend of the “reporter”. I am so sad that she need to stay in the hospital on her birthday. I had asked her before, ‘Why you like Jessica much?’. She said Jessica is an optimist and always see a smiling face from her. “Reporter” is a bashful person, I believed she will not do the harmful to others. As she had said before to me, she had a bad experience in HK function, so she don’t mind to spend money to buy a air ticket to see Jessica in overseas. And just like in Shanghai, she said the atmosphere between each fans was very good. The fans was very nice to help her to find a taxi and translate to the driver because it was late that was no maglev train and also the Metro.
“Reporter” is a real reporter, I found the job to her. She is ok now as she still know to have a joke to me. She said she has “healing souls” (which is Shanghai fans give her) to accompany her this time, not “Golden Faith”. I really hope she will totally recover very soon and can join the function to see her loved Jessica.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

RE: Can you just STOP all these?!! "Let's keep Bravenet a cheerful place to be!"

We used to have a very peaceful bravenet~~~

PLEASE............... THANKS!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

I am not a fan of Jessica. I am a friend of the “reporter”. I am so sad that she need to stay in the hospital on her birthday. I had asked her before, ‘Why you like Jessica much?’. She said Jessica is an optimist and always see a smiling face from her. “Reporter” is a bashful person, I believed she will not do the harmful to others. As she had said before to me, she had a bad experience in HK function, so she don’t mind to spend money to buy a air ticket to see Jessica in overseas. And just like in Shanghai, she said the atmosphere between each fans was very good. The fans was very nice to help her to find a taxi and translate to the driver because it was late that was no maglev train and also the Metro.
“Reporter” is a real reporter, I found the job to her. She is ok now as she still know to have a joke to me. She said she has “healing souls” (which is Shanghai fans give her) to accompany her this time, not “Golden Faith”. I really hope she will totally recover very soon and can join the function to see her loved Jessica.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

of course, let's stop talking till here

Re: Dearest Jessica, happy to hear U are busy with TVB serious again - Hello!!!

I did mentioned before, Malaysian can only view TVB series (WAH LAI TOI) so look forward to watch yr new series in the near future. Though I may not hv a chance to meet U in person, I will support U forever in my heart. I admire yr acting skill, yr straight forward character, U look great with long straight hair but not quite nice in short straight hair. Even though U mentioned that there is no chance of working with Louis again, I believe in mission impossible. Hope U read my message, take care N byeeeeeeeeee

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Dearest Jessica, happy to hear U are busy with TVB serious again - Hello!!!

I agree with you because we have a chance to meet Jessica in person.
Now,I wiil support Jessica in my heart too !!

Replying to:

I did mentioned before, Malaysian can only view TVB series (WAH LAI TOI) so look forward to watch yr new series in the near future. Though I may not hv a chance to meet U in person, I will support U forever in my heart. I admire yr acting skill, yr straight forward character, U look great with long straight hair but not quite nice in short straight hair. Even though U mentioned that there is no chance of working with Louis again, I believe in mission impossible. Hope U read my message, take care N byeeeeeeeeee

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Happy to hear from you, don’t be annoyed or grumpy, people made mistake...
You are always so sweet...Love YOU!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Hey Jessica,

It's great to hear from you again :) I've been so busy with school lately and the work load has been increasing heavily. I just managed to finish today's homework, so I'm on Bravenet :), but there's still so much work to do.

I hope to hear from you soon :)

Best Regards,
Anthony

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

You're in a weigh-loss program?

I don't know how skinny you need to be in the next TVB series, but you look great right now. Why are you in the program? I'm serious. Some HK actresses, especially the tall ladies, are way too skinny, so I freak out a bit hearing you're in it.

Whatever you do, take good care of ourself.

Kimmie Mai

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Miss u sooooo much! Take care :-)

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

hey~

i hardly had time to be online this year! i'll be having a "big" exam by nov, which i don't think i can do well in it! anyway, i'm also looking forward to the release of "just love 2" last but not least, happy shooting! may god bless u

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.