LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Please note that "Marrow's friend" and Marrow is different.

Please note that "Marrow's friend" and Marrow is different. We should respect what Jessica and Lydia setup.

What I want is to see jessica more.

Marrow.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sorry to hear you can't be able to sign up in time. Hope you'll have the chance to join us in the next gathering.
First of all, the gathering is NOT going to be held at Jessica's home or whatever. Pls don't spread out such rumors. And then the quota for 60 fans is set by Lydia and Jessica. You can check with them. It's not a small group gathering, many fans (from China, Taiwan, HK and Singapore) could sign up successfully in the morning. So we hope you can understand....
We may also have the birthday party this year, so pls wait for the chance later. Hope we can see you guys soon! Cheers!

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

We are pleased to inform you that we'll have a BBQ Gathering with Jessica on April 20 (Sunday afternoon). It's a causal gathering for eat & chat, unlike the birthday party before. Anyone interested, please email us at jessica_party@hotmail.com, including the name, place & contact phone number. One person can only apply for ONE seat. This time, we'll have 60 seats available. We'll do it first come first served basis. If you can't come this time, don't worry, we'll have Birthday Party in August if Jessica's free later.

For your information, we'll have some restrictions this time:
1. NO present for Jessica.
2. NO autograph from Jessica.
3. Don't keep coming to Jessica, and Jessica will go around to chat with everyone.
4. NO photos while Jessica's eating.

Any problems or questions, pls kindly leave us message here.
Details will be emailed to those who signed up successfully.
Looking forward to see some of you guys on April 20. And thanks Jessica and Lydia for giving us the chance to have another different gathering!

Cheers!

我們將於4月20日(星期日)下午與Jessica舉行燒烤聚會,如有興趣參與這次活動,請電郵到jessica_party@hotmail.com
留下你的姓名,國家城市及電話,每人只限報一個名。今次聚會名額限定為60人, 所以我們將採取先到先得的方法。如未能參與者,可留待日後的生日會。
今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica
4. 不得偷影Jessica;或在Jessica進食時,不得偷拍
Jessica只希望跟大家一起燒烤一起聊天,我們又不想聚會造成混亂,所以訂下以上的規條,請各人見諒!如有任何問題, 歡迎提出!謝謝!有關聚會詳情,我們會稍後在電郵通知各人。

Yes, we are 2 persons, we also want to see Jessica, but......

I am ok because I will not attend the function even I got a seat. I will not in HK at that period!

Marrow, hope you can replace a seat which someone forgive the chance! I also respest Jessica and Lydia. Hope next time gathering is unlimited quota and allow everyone to apply, then let Jessica to decide what type activity can fulfill everyone.

Marrow, you sound a bit angry of me. I perdicted you have a good luck! Let's smile!

Replying to:

Please note that "Marrow's friend" and Marrow is different. We should respect what Jessica and Lydia setup.

What I want is to see jessica more.

Marrow.

Replying to:

Sorry to hear you can't be able to sign up in time. Hope you'll have the chance to join us in the next gathering.
First of all, the gathering is NOT going to be held at Jessica's home or whatever. Pls don't spread out such rumors. And then the quota for 60 fans is set by Lydia and Jessica. You can check with them. It's not a small group gathering, many fans (from China, Taiwan, HK and Singapore) could sign up successfully in the morning. So we hope you can understand....
We may also have the birthday party this year, so pls wait for the chance later. Hope we can see you guys soon! Cheers!

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

We are pleased to inform you that we'll have a BBQ Gathering with Jessica on April 20 (Sunday afternoon). It's a causal gathering for eat & chat, unlike the birthday party before. Anyone interested, please email us at jessica_party@hotmail.com, including the name, place & contact phone number. One person can only apply for ONE seat. This time, we'll have 60 seats available. We'll do it first come first served basis. If you can't come this time, don't worry, we'll have Birthday Party in August if Jessica's free later.

3. Don't keep coming to Jessica, and Jessica will go around to chat with everyone.

Looking forward to see some of you guys on April 20. And thanks Jessica and Lydia for giving us the chance to have another different gathering!

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica
Jessica只希望跟大家一起燒烤一起聊天,我們又不想聚會造成混亂,所以訂下以上的規條,請各人見諒!如有任何問題, 歡迎提出!謝謝!有關聚會詳情,我們會稍後在電郵通知各人。

Re: Some suggestions..glimpse of hope..but no offence to any parties :)

Well, the organisers certainly cant satisfy everyone so those who cant make it this time, i m sure there is always another chance, especially if u reside in HK! :) just some of my suggestions to the organsiers, no offence to any parties, as some who didnt get to go protested.

1) hopefully, in these 60 seats available, the organisers didnt count themselves within this 60 seats. so it helps to free up more spaces. all events definitely have an organising committee, only difference is if the organisers include themselves in the quota set.

2) as the organisers said that there are fans from various countries attending, then perhaps, to be fair, the fixed quota (60 seats) can be evenly distributed to the fans coming from different countries. and within each country, it will be based on a first come first serve basis.

3) the organisers could perhaps inform a day before and set a day and time limit where registration starts. in this way, fans wont complain that they didnt see it, log on to internet etc..

these are just my suggestions for improvements to future events. no offence to anybody, be it the fans or organisers. if u think i have offended u, hereby offer my apologies.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica

Re: Re: Some suggestions..glimpse of hope..but no offence to any parties :)

Thanks for your advice. We'll try to have better arrangement next time.
Just one note: Organisers and fans are the same. Afterall, organisers are just the fans...

Once again, sorry for those who can't be able to join us this time. There're many chances later. Don't be upset!

Replying to:

Well, the organisers certainly cant satisfy everyone so those who cant make it this time, i m sure there is always another chance, especially if u reside in HK! just some of my suggestions to the organsiers, no offence to any parties, as some who didnt get to go protested.

1) hopefully, in these 60 seats available, the organisers didnt count themselves within this 60 seats. so it helps to free up more spaces. all events definitely have an organising committee, only difference is if the organisers include themselves in the quota set.

2) as the organisers said that there are fans from various countries attending, then perhaps, to be fair, the fixed quota (60 seats) can be evenly distributed to the fans coming from different countries. and within each country, it will be based on a first come first serve basis.

3) the organisers could perhaps inform a day before and set a day and time limit where registration starts. in this way, fans wont complain that they didnt see it, log on to internet etc..

these are just my suggestions for improvements to future events. no offence to anybody, be it the fans or organisers. if u think i have offended u, hereby offer my apologies.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica

Re:Starz,I LOVE UR SUGGESTIONS.TRULY AGREE WITH U......

Replying to:

Well, the organisers certainly cant satisfy everyone so those who cant make it this time, i m sure there is always another chance, especially if u reside in HK! just some of my suggestions to the organsiers, no offence to any parties, as some who didnt get to go protested.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica

Re: BBQ Gathering with Jessica in Hong Kong

I wont be able to go as i am not in hk!!
hope Jessica will held more gathering later on and
hope you guys having fun in the gathering!

Jess ! I love you !!!!!!

Dear Jessica,

I from Vietnam, I am a crazy fan of you, too.

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica

Re: BBQ Gathering with Jessica in Hong Kong

Wow, it's a really good idea. :) Hope you guys will have lots of fun! Too bad it's full. Looking forward to the next gathering.

Take more pics!!! JESSICA have a nice time!!!xD

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica

HAVE FUN JESSICA AND EVERYONE THAT'S ATTENDING!!!

I won't be able to attend Jessica's BBQ Gathering, because there weren't enough seats even though I really wanted to. But I'm sure I'll have my chance during August at Jessica's 2008 Birthday Party. I'm really looking forward to it. Anyhow, I wish Jessica and everyone that's going to attend the BBQ to have a great time and to take lots and lots of photos!!!

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,

Cheers!

今次我們與Jessica訂下些規條:
1. 不准送禮物給Jessica
2. 不得向Jessica索取簽名
3. 不得跟住Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.