LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!

Hi All,

It was nice to see some of you again on Sunday. Thanks for going all the way to Tsuen Wan to support me!

So glad to know most of you like my new hair style. This has made it worth sitting at the salon for hours. Thanks for all the lovely compliments and especially the one about looking like an 18 year old again! Guess I should keep it long, but also good to have a change every now and then. When my real hair grows out, it won't look quite the same. Think I prefer these extensions!

Have you opened your red pockets yet? I have. Opened them today. Not bad considering not being in HK over CNY.

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi!

HI JESSICA!
ur new hairstyle looks GREAT on u.
cny's over. that means no more hols, n alot more work.
hope to see u in sg soon.
study time. olevel prac.

those were extensions...can't really tell... i guess it is hard to maintain extensions, have to be careful when washing and sleeping...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

It was nice to see some of you again on Sunday. Thanks for going all the way to Tsuen Wan to support me!

So glad to know most of you like my new hair style. This has made it worth sitting at the salon for hours. Thanks for all the lovely compliments and especially the one about looking like an 18 year old again! Guess I should keep it long, but also good to have a change every now and then. When my real hair grows out, it won't look quite the same. Think I prefer these extensions!

Have you opened your red pockets yet? I have. Opened them today. Not bad considering not being in HK over CNY.

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hello, my dearJessica.

Glad to see your msg again.

I'm the one who love your hair style now. You really look younger. I also love your long straight hair which made you prittiest.

Take a good care of yourself.

Ciao
Luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

dear jessica,

it was more than nice seeing u on sunday i couldnt come to support u in the last 2 functions but i was happy to be able to make this one! it'll be hard to attend the functions during the weekdays, but i'll skip work if i'll have too jus kiddin!

anyways, i think everyone loved your hairstyle, not just most... hehehe everyone was fighting for a photo wiv u! even the cutie pooches!

hope to see u very very soon!

lots of love,
(ur very shy fan)
anjelica

ps. don't listen to fanny, i don't wear mini skirts to work! muhahahaha...

pps. thank u again

偶像,我被你的新發型弄瘋一天啦~

希望我可以親眼看到你這個新發型。
我今年收到唯一的紅包就是你頒給我那1000塊的賭場紅包。
可惜我不會賭博,也舍不得賭掉它。我只有好好保存啦
那1000塊賭場紅包是我努力工作的動力。^_^

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ カワイイ~~~

髮型鎮得很可愛
めちゃめちゃかわいいじゃん!!( ̄▽ ̄ ( ̄▽ ̄
被讚就很開心 子供っぽいね

さすが あたしたちの  IDOL

大好き╮(╯3╰ chuuuu...

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hey Jessica, it's great to hear from you again :)

Hi Jessica,

It's great to hear from you again, or should I say so soon. Your new hairstyle looks absolutely splendid on you :) By the way, I'm so sorry I couldn't come and support you on Sunday. I was busy studying for my tests this week :) I hope I'll do well. Wish me luck. I should be getting back to homework now :)

Best Regards,
Anthony

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

本当だ .その髪型があなたに似合う

本当に 十八歳のおんなのこみたい

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Haha. Great to see your msg again! Hope to see you soon! TC.

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

So Happy to hear from U again, after such long time...Take Care K!

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you!!

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear from you!! I love your new hair style! You look good~ I have opened mine.. Not many though! But definately better than nothing! Take Care~! Looking forward to see you in April and PG 2~!!!

Regards,
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

I was surprised and happy to see your message again in such short time. Hope to see you again very s

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

岩岩溫書溫到好攰,所以上黎睇下有冇新相相或者video.
哈哈!!比我見到你嘅留言,真係好開心,好興奮.
我好鍾意你呢個髮型,望上去年輕左幾歲同埋更加可愛~
不過如果你覺得駁髮辛苦,我就寧願你繼續短髮.
因為最緊要係你覺得舒服同開心.
我真係好想呢一年快啲過,下年考完A-Level就有得見你啦,
仲要攞好成績返黎話比你知~
我要去溫書啦,而家有晒動力~Yeah!!
萱萱,我會永遠支持你架!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Helllo again:)

It certainly feels great to be able to read your message again within a short period of time and also before bed. Hahah... OH! You definitely look great in those pictures.

I guess I shall stop here,feeling extremely tired.

Hope to see more of your lovely messages and pictures:)

Gdnite

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi! Jessica

Hey,

You seriously look gorgeous in ur new hairstyle!

Definitely worth the long hrs at the salon.

Was replying yuEle's msg earlier today. I thought most of your fans are pretty young...and moi is not so young... am about the same age as you, graduated 1 year earlier, UOL.

We are all so engrossed in our work all these years.It's nice to read your msgs. Like your dramas. You definitely have our support...

Take care & luv
Mel

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

lol~~~ when can we expect some red packets from you ? then i will definitely keep it as my most precious gift in my life

uhmmmm, haha, with regard to your new hair style, just ignore our comments cos no matter how you look like, u r princess in our eyes~~~so
anyway, good to find that you can leave messsage during normal time, not at mid night. TAKE CARE!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: So glad to hear from you.Can't wait to see you in SG.

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: pls keep this hairdo

love it so much

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Thanks, it's lovely of you....

U look so great in long hair! keep that hairstyle!

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hi hi Jessica!! I'm new here and couldn't believe that you post messages here! I'm a dog lover too and I have a very naughty miniature pinscher at home! Also he is overweight because I can't help but feed him when he gives that pity look. Haha.I'm trying to get his weight down! Also I am from Malaysia and I love watching your dramas! Also love your bubbly and jovial personality. That is the impression you give me and also a very caring dog lover. And you look great in long hair. Hope to hear from you soon! Take Care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hi my dearest Jessica !

So happy to see your message again in so short time ! =)

Yes ! you should keep your hair long ! You were really pretty and cute with these extensions

HAHAHA red pockets .... I have opened them since the first week of the CNY ....

Take care !

Tinley

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

I love your new hair style!

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hope you keep it untill we see you next time!

Dear Jessica,

Too bad I wasn't able to see you on that day, no excuse...except that I was tooo busy with my schoolwork...sounds like a bit ridiculous but that's true! Sorry for not putting your function on my first priorty this time! Just like what Anjelica said, I'll skip work when necessary next time!!!!! hahaha...

Although I couldn't see you in real person, appreciating the nice photos posted by the fans have been excited enough!!! Do you know your beautiful image has been floating around in my brain these 2 days??? haha....my brain is full of you! Pls keep this pretty and young look!!! Hope I'll get chance to see you before you've removed it

Bests,
Michellia

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Happy to hear from you. Ya! I love your new hair style. CNY is over and you'll be very bz again. Am here to wish you "Happy Working" and take gd care.

HAHAHS! :D
red pocketts! yea! opennn opeenn! :D
and u certainly look really younger than ever! :D

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Look forward to watch yr new tv series - Hi!

Appreciate for taking yr time to message to us. Looks like U are not that busy in March, anyway hope to here for U again soon byeeeeeeee

Replying to:

Hi All,

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.