LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO!!!

Dearest Fans,

First of all, Kung Hey Fat Choy! Sorry for posting this late message, but I do wish all of you the best in the year of the rat!

Thanks to all the fans who came to see and support me at the SAA event and the Macau performance! It has been a long time since I last saw you all. Hope there'll be more events where I can see you. It was very nice to see you all again.

As most of you know, I spent CNY at Vancouver skiing. I had a fantastic holiday. Skiing and snowboarding itself were great fun, but the best part was to spend time with friends from College. I'm hoping to be able to do this every year - like our gathering. Hope you enjoyed your little break, too. I'm sure you managed to get many red pockets this year. I did.

There'll be another function this coming Sunday. Details will be posted later. It's somewhere in Tsuen Wan. Looking forward to seeing some of you again!

Take care! I shall remember to leave messages more often!

luv,
Jessica

hope see u soon!!! miss U~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

First of all, Kung Hey Fat Choy! Sorry for posting this late message, but I do wish all of you the best in the year of the rat!

Thanks to all the fans who came to see and support me at the SAA event and the Macau performance! It has been a long time since I last saw you all. Hope there'll be more events where I can see you. It was very nice to see you all again.

As most of you know, I spent CNY at Vancouver skiing. I had a fantastic holiday. Skiing and snowboarding itself were great fun, but the best part was to spend time with friends from College. I'm hoping to be able to do this every year - like our gathering. Hope you enjoyed your little break, too. I'm sure you managed to get many red pockets this year. I did.

There'll be another function this coming Sunday. Details will be posted later. It's somewhere in Tsuen Wan. Looking forward to seeing some of you again!

luv,
Jessica

Re: thank you for this mail.Miss you too.Great that u enjoyed ur holiday.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: HELLO!!!

久しぶりのメッセージ

楽しそうね 旅行は
明けましておめでとう 
ちょっと遅いね
今年も楽しくて楽しくて仕事をして 毎日笑って笑って暮らして
君の笑顔が大好き!!!あたしたちは
幸せなスプリング?フェスティバル

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I am so happy see your performance in macau,you are best idol! I support you forever!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica!
Glad to know that you have a wonderful CNY with your friends. And I want to say Kung Hey Fat Choy to you too.
Looking forward to hearing from you for the next function. Bye

好久不見!!!

看來是一個好愉快的新年假期,

雖然這幾年不常見,但依然在Internet關心著你的消息,
希望未來的你工作愉快,快快找到Mr. Rigth,
還有..身體健康是最重要的!!!

Take care
Teri

Helllewww...

Ahh~~~..after soooooooo long you're finally BACK! Been missing u soo much laaa~~. It's really great to hear that you've enjoyed alot during your trip and back here safe and sound! Good news good news..:)

The red packets are slowly running away from me each time I gamble:(!

I shall remember the last sentence of this msg:D.Haha

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

AHH JESSICA!!
nice to see you post again! miss you so muchh!!
glad to hear that you're having fun..
TAKECARES!
and, post mor messagess!! :D :D

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re:Looking forward to your next message

Take care too

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so sweet as always! hope to see more of ur msgs!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Nice to hear from you!!! :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I feel very happy that I can see your message when I came back home from school~ ^^

You give me the energy to work hard for my powerpoint tonight. I will have my Geog. presentation tmr~
Looking forward to seeing you after my AL exam. >3<

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Agree..feels great being able to see her message when we have a lot of work.. it is just relieving

So happy to hear from you! Take care! :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: HELLO!!! Miss you...do make it more often.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

偶像你終於留言啦!

好開心見到你的留言呀,
祝!偶像新的一年新的開始!身體健康!財源滾滾來!恭喜!恭喜!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Great to hear from you again!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Good to here from Jessica again, pls keep it up tks - HELLO!!!

More pictures plsssssssss

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you and wishing you the same.
Take good care and hope to hear from you soon.

Happy Chinese new Year, all the best for the coming Year!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I am new to this fan club thingy and recently I realise how much similarity we have. You graduated from Imperial College (UOL) in 1992 and I graduated from UOL in the same year too eventho I am not from Imperial College. And my house mate graduated in engineering in 1991 (maybe you know him!) and continued his master at Imperial from 1991 to 1992. I love most of your TV characters and your best was Golden Faith, which I can relate as I am a lawyer myself. Yr performance in DOL and Dicey Business were totally out of yr true character and you DID well! Hope I will be able to meet up with you one day. Till then, all the best to you and take care.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica...

I hope you had a great time in Vancouver. I went there few years ago, but not skiing. I went skiing in Big Bear a few years ago, and it was so much fun. Well, I won't be able to attend the function this Sunday, because I need to STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! Well, I hope I'll do good on my tests and then I'll see you sometime this year :)

Best Regards,
Anthony

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.