LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To all Singapore Fans

I will go to Australia via Singapore and I will stay 2 nights in Singapore on early Feb. If anyone want me to bring some of Jessica dramas? Nearly all the series I have expect "The Old Time Buddy" and China productions. Of course all are in Cantonese and all free to those Jessica Fans.

If anyone interest, can leave a message here or e-mail to me before 27/1/08 1200 (HK time)

Cheer,
Rain

Re: To all Singapore Fans

Hi, Rain

It's so nice of you to offer. What a pity, I don't live in Singapore anymore.

Is it very easy to get most of Jessica's dramas, including the older series in HK? I'll be in HK in a couple of months.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I will go to Australia via Singapore and I will stay 2 nights in Singapore on early Feb. If anyone want me to bring some of Jessica dramas? Nearly all the series I have expect "The Old Time Buddy" and China productions. Of course all are in Cantonese and all free to those Jessica Fans.

If anyone interest, can leave a message here or e-mail to me before 27/1/08 1200 (HK time)

Cheer,
Rain

I have "Eternity", "900 Outburst" , "Good Morning Sir ( with Leon Lai)".....

Re: I have "Eternity", "900 Outburst" , "Good Morning Sir ( with Leon Lai)".....

Tks for offer! Do u have a chinese ghost story? what is eternity? 900 outburst? Do u have some of the variety shows with jessica either as compere or guest? btw, i have old time buddies..where u staying in sgp? do u know the way around sgp?

Replying to:

To yuEle: These are older dramas of Jessica. I will leave home at 1630 (HK time)

Any drama you want? Pls leave a msg asap!

Re: To yuEle: These are older dramas of Jessica. I will leave home at 1630 (HK time)

Rain is at airport now, I will meet her at airport

Replying to:

Any drama you want? Pls leave a msg asap!

how much will the vcds or dvd cost?
will it be cheaper den the ones in sg?

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

All are free because I just cope the drama to you

Replying to:

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Thanks for ya offer~ its very nice of you~

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Re: All are free because I just cope the drama to you

really?
I juz need DIF IV, Golden Faith and A Step into the Past.
but if ya haf Burning Flame II as well, can burn for me?
as for da CD-Rs.. how much is da cost?
I'll pay for dat.

p/s: is the video quality gd?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Re: All are free because I just cope the drama to you

Hi,

I'm trying to contact Rain, above mentioned email address is not valid. please advise. Thanks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Thanks

I am very touched by your generosity.

All the best!

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Dear Rain,

Have a good trip.

Marrow.

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Re: Rain, Jessica is very lucky to hv U as one of her many fans -To all Singapore Fans

Best wishes to Jessica and all her fans in the year rat year.

Replying to:

Cheer,
Rain

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.