LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
wow, a hectic schedulE...

hello jessica!!!!

im so happy while reading your message, wow you have got a hectic sked ahead,...so happy for you!!!! just stay healthy and happy!!!!! luv yah!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Thanks to the fans who came all the way to Tai Tam to support me in such short notice. I appreciate it very much. Hope you had a good time. Especially Isaacs and Cecilia.

Going to let you know about my coming schedule. I shall be flying to Hokkaido on the 13th to shoot the rest of PG2. Will let you know the flight info once I find out myself. Yes, terrible me. Then, there'll be another SAA function on the 16th Feb. This is going to be about the sharing class which the SAA provide to help people who find it hard to let go of their pets. May need to apply for tickets. Otherwise, I can meet you outside wherever afterwards. I'll be heading to Macau on the 17th Feb to sing 2 songs and play games at the Galaxy. It may be very packed, therefore it may not be a good idea to go. Don't want you to spend money to go all the way there and not even be able to talk to me for long. I'll be coming back to HK that evening. I'll be shooting a TV series for TVB around the end of April/beginning of May - 'Lo Por Dai Yan 2'. May be heading to China to shoot a series in March, but still trying to work out the schedule with TVB. May not work out. So, this is all for now. I'm improving! Letting you know way ahead!

Will let you know once there are any changes. Take care, you all!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Again.

happy to hear from you sister jessica:)
WOW. u'll be having busy schedule.
Do remember to take good rest of yourself too:)
Don't tire yourself out my sister jessica:)

takecare!
hope to hear from you very soon.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Thanks to the fans who came all the way to Tai Tam to support me in such short notice. I appreciate it very much. Hope you had a good time. Especially Isaacs and Cecilia.

Going to let you know about my coming schedule. I shall be flying to Hokkaido on the 13th to shoot the rest of PG2. Will let you know the flight info once I find out myself. Yes, terrible me. Then, there'll be another SAA function on the 16th Feb. This is going to be about the sharing class which the SAA provide to help people who find it hard to let go of their pets. May need to apply for tickets. Otherwise, I can meet you outside wherever afterwards. I'll be heading to Macau on the 17th Feb to sing 2 songs and play games at the Galaxy. It may be very packed, therefore it may not be a good idea to go. Don't want you to spend money to go all the way there and not even be able to talk to me for long. I'll be coming back to HK that evening. I'll be shooting a TV series for TVB around the end of April/beginning of May - 'Lo Por Dai Yan 2'. May be heading to China to shoot a series in March, but still trying to work out the schedule with TVB. May not work out. So, this is all for now. I'm improving! Letting you know way ahead!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Again.

such a busy schedule!
have to takecare!! :D
&, hope you come to singapore soon!
REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.