LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Again.

Dearest Fans,

Thanks to the fans who came all the way to Tai Tam to support me in such short notice. I appreciate it very much. Hope you had a good time. Especially Isaacs and Cecilia.

Going to let you know about my coming schedule. I shall be flying to Hokkaido on the 13th to shoot the rest of PG2. Will let you know the flight info once I find out myself. Yes, terrible me. Then, there'll be another SAA function on the 16th Feb. This is going to be about the sharing class which the SAA provide to help people who find it hard to let go of their pets. May need to apply for tickets. Otherwise, I can meet you outside wherever afterwards. I'll be heading to Macau on the 17th Feb to sing 2 songs and play games at the Galaxy. It may be very packed, therefore it may not be a good idea to go. Don't want you to spend money to go all the way there and not even be able to talk to me for long. I'll be coming back to HK that evening. I'll be shooting a TV series for TVB around the end of April/beginning of May - 'Lo Por Dai Yan 2'. May be heading to China to shoot a series in March, but still trying to work out the schedule with TVB. May not work out. So, this is all for now. I'm improving! Letting you know way ahead!

Will let you know once there are any changes. Take care, you all!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Again.

hello Jessica,
i just wonder will you have any function in the UK?
really want to see you!!
take a good care of yourself!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Thanks to the fans who came all the way to Tai Tam to support me in such short notice. I appreciate it very much. Hope you had a good time. Especially Isaacs and Cecilia.

Going to let you know about my coming schedule. I shall be flying to Hokkaido on the 13th to shoot the rest of PG2. Will let you know the flight info once I find out myself. Yes, terrible me. Then, there'll be another SAA function on the 16th Feb. This is going to be about the sharing class which the SAA provide to help people who find it hard to let go of their pets. May need to apply for tickets. Otherwise, I can meet you outside wherever afterwards. I'll be heading to Macau on the 17th Feb to sing 2 songs and play games at the Galaxy. It may be very packed, therefore it may not be a good idea to go. Don't want you to spend money to go all the way there and not even be able to talk to me for long. I'll be coming back to HK that evening. I'll be shooting a TV series for TVB around the end of April/beginning of May - 'Lo Por Dai Yan 2'. May be heading to China to shoot a series in March, but still trying to work out the schedule with TVB. May not work out. So, this is all for now. I'm improving! Letting you know way ahead!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you...

Take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

ya, u r improving!!! i am surprised to find you know your schedule more than 1 month ahead this time~~~

take care and enjoy your incoming work&holiday!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Very happy to hear from you:) Thanks for letting us know about your upcoming activities! Hope 2008 will be a good year for you. Pls remember rest well in the midst of your busy schedule and stay healthy !! Look forward to see you in Singapore again.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I am so happy to hear from you again.................

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

haha. great to hear from you again. Take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so sweet as always!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

tQ for updates! Wishing U happiness everyday!!!TC!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

wow~ your schedule seems packed! Do get enough rest! =)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Thats an extremely hectic schedule..Please make sure u get enough rest ar..

Keep up the good work(informing early)! Hahaha..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: So nice to hear from u again! rest well admist your busy schedule!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I'm glad to hear from you again. As you're having a very bz schedule ahead so need to rest well and take good care of yourself.

Luv,
Christy

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Thank you for update, but you may back China for a month?

If its confirm, will miss you very much. Why don't you shoot more tvb series? I personally want to hear your own voice

Thanks for the update Jessica, glad to hear from you again.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Glad to know yr updates - Hi Again.

Happy to here that U are busy

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for the update and take care!

---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Thanks, interesting, busy schedule, enjoy working, have fun and take care!

GOOD LUCK....JESSICA!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, again hehe!

I know you never know I waited a few hours before my computer to see your new pics And I'm very excited about your new image Lulu is okay ? I know he is very old to walk so you were at the end point

a bustling plan is a head, take care of yourself and hope to see your work will come off well

Luv, Alec.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

好開心知道Jessica 會拍TVB series.. 好期待噢!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for the updates.. You take Care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

You have your hands full, Jessica!!

Hi, Jessica

You gonna be very busy... Year 2008 is gonna be GOOD for everyone!!!

Hokkaido for Parental Guidance 2? Interesting. Hmm, looking forward to the series. Adrian is such a comedian. Actually both of you are GOOD. Very happy, I can watch an English sitcom and not "Singlish". U know what I mean....

Take care & Luv
Mel

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

wow, a hectic schedulE...

hello jessica!!!!

im so happy while reading your message, wow you have got a hectic sked ahead,...so happy for you!!!! just stay healthy and happy!!!!! luv yah!!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

happy to hear from you sister jessica:)
WOW. u'll be having busy schedule.
Do remember to take good rest of yourself too:)
Don't tire yourself out my sister jessica:)

takecare!
hope to hear from you very soon.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

such a busy schedule!
have to takecare!! :D
&, hope you come to singapore soon!
REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.