LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!

Dearest Fans,

First of all, Happy New Year to you all! Better late than never. ;)

Secondly, just want to let you know that I'll be attending the SAA Dogathon tomorrow. I mean today. Late notification again. Sorry! I shan't be walking but I'll be at Tai Tam (the end point)at 1:45pm. Hope to see some of you there.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi!

hAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!

Happy New Year to you!! So glad to hear from you again :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

First of all, Happy New Year to you all! Better late than never.

Secondly, just want to let you know that I'll be attending the SAA Dogathon tomorrow. I mean today. Late notification again. Sorry! I shan't be walking but I'll be at Tai Tam (the end point)at 1:45pm. Hope to see some of you there.

luv,
Jessica

haha, finally you show up again~~~
better late than never~~~ that's true but we miss u so much~~~anyway, enjoy your holiday and come back when u r free

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

2008人狗同樂百萬行-活動詳情

2008人狗同樂百萬行-活動詳情

「人狗同樂百萬行」是本會每年度籌募運作經費的主要活動之一。過往四屆的「百萬行」得以成功舉辦,實有賴於各會員的鼎力支持。本會希望透過動物永不言敗的精神,教育、鼓勵社會上失落、欠缺信心的人們,積極對生命,活出精彩人生。本會的「人狗同樂百萬行2008」,將以「愛是不殺不棄」為主題,希望能藉此活動,向大眾宣揚積極面對生命的訊息。有關「人狗同樂百萬行2008」活動詳情如下:

活動詳情

日期:2008年1月6日 (星期日)
時間:下午12時至下午3時
地點:港島徑第六段
路線:步行起點為陽明山莊,由栢架山道沿林道下行,經大潭水塘直達大潭道。
   全長4.5公里,步行需時約1.5-2小時。
名額:1500 人
截止:2008年1月4日(星期五)

嘉賓

宣萱小姐、歌星關楚耀先生

http://www.saa.org.hk/

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Happy new year Jessica !!! ya better late than never =)

Hope to see some pics posted here for today's SAA function ....

Take care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (=

Finally get to see your message and enjoy your holiday!!

Nice to hear from u again! take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so excited to see ur msg! take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Great to hear from u~! Take Care~~ =)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hi Jessica !!! nice day xxx

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Helllloooo:D...Glad to hear from u again❤. Enjoy ur day

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi, Jessica

Happy New Year 2008 to you too !! I am sure you will have a good time at the event. You are really good in Parental Guidance. Superb English. No doubt about that. I am educated in UK as well and spent many years in Singapore. Am sure PG2 will be excellent too!!

Cheers & luv,
Mel

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year to you too! Very glad to hear from you again. Wish you have a nice break and take care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

HIHI!!! So happy to hear from U! TAKE CARE!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

happy new year too

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.