LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
merry christmas to you jessica!!!enjoy!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you'll all have a lovely X'mas day with your family/friends. This is just a quick note. Will leave a longer message later! Have a busy day ahead.

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XXX

Hope you have lots of happiness.
Love......

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you'll all have a lovely X'mas day with your family/friends. This is just a quick note. Will leave a longer message later! Have a busy day ahead.

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all! (:

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Merry christmas jessica !!!

Merry christmas Jessica !!!

Have a beautiful day =)

Tinley

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas :x

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XXX - I GOT DICEY BUSINESS!!!

Merry Xmas to Jessica & all,

I got Dicey Business as a present from my wife!
Lucky me!!

I wonder if I am the only Kwai Lo in Singapore to watch TVB drama? Ha Ha.

Off to watch Episode 1 once can pull my kids off the Wii my family got for Xmas.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas.......

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas!!! ^^

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Re: "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR."

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

merry x'mas to all!!!

MerrY xmas!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

I've been watching and got hooked on many of your serials and suddenly dawn upon me that you're really one charismatic actress, with great acting. Esp you pairing up with Nick Cheung - perfect chemistry whether in serial, as guests at S'pore Star Award. Hope to see you both acting tog again! Game of Deceit is one my favourite serials, I rewatched so many times and cried (yes..tho it is supposed to be a comedy; cant help it, but was soooo touched with your acting).

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

jessica,hope you enjoy your christmas and hope to see you soon.

luv,
strawberry

ahas! Merry Belated Christmas sister jessica!
Enjoy ur dayy!
lotsa love!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Enjoy your hols!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.