LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Singapore Gathering

Dear Jessica,

Can you try to eat one apple and one orange in this period (If you can't eat much, orange only), perferable in the morning as part of breakfast. it helps a lot.

I recommended you drink the first copy of warm water just after you wake up and clean up.

This is my experience, very good and efficience. it can solve a lot of problem.

Marrow.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Since almost all of you prefer it on a weekend, let's wait and see when I'm free and will let you know asap. Good idea to postpone it coz I am feeling worse today. Will pay doctor a visit this afternoon.

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care and get well soon! :)

Replying to:

Hi all,

Since almost all of you prefer it on a weekend, let's wait and see when I'm free and will let you know asap. Good idea to postpone it coz I am feeling worse today. Will pay doctor a visit this afternoon.

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Pls take more rest

It's been a while already. Pls take more rest and hope you can fully recover asap!!
Miss you so much!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

OMG...Poor Jessica:
How can you be sick again...
you are supposed to gain weight in Singapore since the "yummy Hainan Chicken Rice" which made you looked like a pregnant girl in PG1
Take care and watch "Just Love" after work everyday...probably you will feel better! Have fun with Fans @ singapore...(admire you guys)
I guess the possibility Jessica come to Canada is 0
Miss you !

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care!!

Take care!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

pls take care~~

just please take care of yourself~~that's the most important!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

:)

hope you will get well soon !
take care, Jessica
love you

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

takecare takecare!!! :D :D :D

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Get well soon soon and very soon!:)

hello sister jessica!
take care of yourself!:D
hope to see u get well soon!

take care!
joyce.

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Take care Jessica!

Jessica,
Get well soon... get more rest!!
Elaine

Take Care Jessica

I hope you'll be ok. It's important to not work too hard! Take it easy, and relax. I hope you'll get better soon.

Anthony :)

Replying to:

Jessica,
Get well soon... get more rest!!
Elaine

Rest is more important! Do take care and drink more water!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Aiyarr....please please pleaseeee take care...

Hope to hear some good news from you the next time u post.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Please do take care!!!

Hope you get well soon :D Agree with Choo, drink lots of water since the weather in Singapore is really hot and humid :)

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care and get well soon!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care and get well soon!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

please please do take care ya!!

the gathering would be fun, but please take care of yourself ya!! your health would definitely come before the gathering... the weather in singapore now is really unpredictable... very hot this second, puring the other. please please take care and drink more water! :D

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Ya, have a good rest! See u when u are better ah..

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Sexy, GET WELL SOON! No more chicken rice for you for the time being. Looks like I will only meet

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

take care, rest well and may god bless you..

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Weekend should be fine since I am travelling from Kuala Lumpur. Meanwhile make sure you get plenty of rest.

Replying to:

Hi all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care and get well soon!!

Kindly take a moment to sign the petition to help this Animal Shelter in Hong Kong :

http://www.petitiononline.com/GBRCAP/petition.html/

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.