LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi All!

Dear Jessica,

Yes, I strongly believe that you bring me luck. AH..AH.

I will always love you whatever you become. When I get that award, I only think about you.

Hope everything goes well with you. As an artist, rest is very important.

I am not feeling good now as well (my backbone is not ok)but I am happy when thinking about you.

Please let us know when you back to Hong Kong.

By the way, your English is very good.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

What a lovely change! Nice background and new photos.

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for voting so hard for the Mingpao Award! Thanks for all your support. As I have said before, whether I win or not is not important. Knowing the support I have from you all means the most to me!! Of course I am very happy that I have won. Also VERY happy that Marrow has won, too! Guess I always bring guys luck! Congratulations, Marrow!

Shooting in Singapore has been going smoothly. Adrian Pang has been having a very tough time as he has to shoot PG during the day and perform a play (The Pillowman) at night. This has been going on for 2 weeks and he's looking extremely tired. Tonight will be the last performance. I managed to watch it last week and I must say it's very good. I also watched one of his plays last year - The Dresser. His acting is brilliant! He really makes me think twice about my acting! I think he definitely deserves the best actor award.

As usual, I'm sick again. Caught the flu a few days ago. Quite a few of us are sick. No worries. I am on medication and should be well in no time! (Keeping my fingers crossed!). Sound like a man at the moment coz I've lost my voice. Quite sexy actually.

Ok. Singapore fans. I do have the next 3 days off. Would you like to have the gathering on Tues or Wed? You can decide and let me know. Or would you rather wait for a weekend? I think the shooting should finish by the 18th Dec, therefore I may head back to HK on the 19th instead. Nothing is confirmed yet. I would prefer to have it in the afternoon. Sorry about this short notice again. I only found out 2 days ago, but because of the flu, I was worried that I may fall ill. Didn't want you to book and cancel again. If you do decide to have it this week, I promise I'll be there even if I'm very sick! Let me know.

This is all for now. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday!

luv,
Jessica

Haha Finally you have something sexy

I remember in an interview 5 years ago, you said you would not use word " Sexy " with any part of you

But finally you have sexy voice although it is temporary only

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for voting so hard for the Mingpao Award! Thanks for all your support. As I have said before, whether I win or not is not important. Knowing the support I have from you all means the most to me!! Of course I am very happy that I have won. Also VERY happy that Marrow has won, too! Guess I always bring guys luck! Congratulations, Marrow!

Shooting in Singapore has been going smoothly. Adrian Pang has been having a very tough time as he has to shoot PG during the day and perform a play (The Pillowman) at night. This has been going on for 2 weeks and he's looking extremely tired. Tonight will be the last performance. I managed to watch it last week and I must say it's very good. I also watched one of his plays last year - The Dresser. His acting is brilliant! He really makes me think twice about my acting! I think he definitely deserves the best actor award.

As usual, I'm sick again. Caught the flu a few days ago. Quite a few of us are sick. No worries. I am on medication and should be well in no time! (Keeping my fingers crossed!). Sound like a man at the moment coz I've lost my voice. Quite sexy actually.

Ok. Singapore fans. I do have the next 3 days off. Would you like to have the gathering on Tues or Wed? You can decide and let me know. Or would you rather wait for a weekend? I think the shooting should finish by the 18th Dec, therefore I may head back to HK on the 19th instead. Nothing is confirmed yet. I would prefer to have it in the afternoon. Sorry about this short notice again. I only found out 2 days ago, but because of the flu, I was worried that I may fall ill. Didn't want you to book and cancel again. If you do decide to have it this week, I promise I'll be there even if I'm very sick! Let me know.

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Please take good care of yourself! I think you should rest well for your 3 days off.

I hope that the gathering can be on weekend as I am unable to make it on weekdays. Really hope to be able to meet up with you!

Finally, hope that you will win the Award this Thursday!

Luv,
Linda

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Tue or Wed afternoon is GOOD!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica...

Realli love e show u acted in Hongkong & Spore...
Keep it up!!! Will be supporting u all e way yah...

Tk care or ursf if u r fallin sick...drink lots of H2O,it helps!

By e way..may i ask whr the gathering be held?

Best Regards
Sharon

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jess,
Take care yeah. Nothing is more important than your health! =))

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

sry who's marrow btw???

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Honestly I dont' also - sry who's marrow btw???

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I dont' know too - sry who's marrow btw???

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: I dont' know too - sry who's marrow btw???

Dear all,

Please see the message with title: "I get award from 明報-我最支持的演藝動力大獎 for supporting Jessica as well."

Marrow.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Dear Marrow - we do not understand the few chinese char that U wrote

therefore we do not know what award that U got.
I figured that U are also one of Jessica's fan, am I right?

So very sorry if U feel uneasy abt the whole thing.

Replying to:

Dear all,

Please see the message with title: "I get award from 明報-我最支持的演藝動力大獎 for supporting Jessica as well."

Marrow.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Dear Marrow - we do not understand the few chinese char that U wrote

Dear Wong,

I mean I am the one who get "Performance Power Award" from Ming pao for supporting jessica.

Marrow.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dear all,

Marrow.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Dear Marrow appr yr patience is clear enough N tks.

No hard feeling, byeeeeee

Replying to:

Dear Wong,

I mean I am the one who get "Performance Power Award" from Ming pao for supporting jessica.

Marrow.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dear all,

Marrow.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

dear Jessica..

Since you are not feeling well why not postpone to weekends, firstly you can rest more and get well soon secondly more fans can join in during the weekends..
anyway.. I'm ok with both days..
and hopefully you can kick away the flu bug soon..

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care, wish you luck!

Wow! so happy to hear from you and it's such a long message.

Hi Jessica,

I am new in this forum but definitely not a new fan of yours. Have been searching "high and low" for this forum for a long time until recently. Since then, have been catching up with all I have missed in this forum.

Am glad to know you are having a great time in Singapore, my homeland. I really hope that the gathering will take place on Wed (as I am stationed overseas and so happen, will be back in Sin on Tues), so that I will be able to meet you in real person. If I do not get to meet you this round, I hope there will always be another round.

Do take good care. Eat Well, Rest Well and Get Well Soon. Hope to see you and hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Cyan

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

HELLOOOOO:D

hello sister jessica! :)
hahas. glad to hear from you!
hmmm, take good care of ur health!
health is wealth. :)
the gathering will be up to ur choice, i'm fine with most of the days as its holidays now! :D
Drink plenty plenty of water.! :D
HOHOHO:D

rmb to take very good care.(:
i just recovered by my flu. HOHO.
drink plenty of fluids yea!
miss ya! sister jessica! :D

luv,
JOYCE :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take Care!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Takecare wor..
If ur still sick then stay indoors and get well soon^^
Btw i dun really mind hving it in the wed or thurs..
So let e other fans make the decide on it.. =P
Takecare always..

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

very nice to hear from you ~~~

PLEASEPLEASE take care youself~~we gonna be very worried about your health~~~

sexy voice?! hah~~ actually i do love your voice~especially when you were playing a lawer!

anyway~ take care yourself~~and have a great time with the singapore fans~(getting well~no sick!!!!!!)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care, Jessica

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re:Congratulations to Jessica N Marrow hope to hear U filming for TVB soon

As I hv mentioned before, we Malaysian only able to view TVB shows through Wah Lai station. Malaysians will lost tough with U if there is no show from U through TVB.
We all hope U will win this thur., having been said win or not U are our best. take care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hope u get well soon...jessica ..i wish i can come to the gathering too but

i'm in america not sing.

hope u win the award

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Good Luck Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Take care, rest well and wish u good luck.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

LOL when reading ur msg
love to hear from you,
Working hard is gud but remember to take care of ur health
take more rest and relax !!!

I also wanna hear ur sexy voice now...hehe
ah... do ya noe that ur laughter is sexy too ^^

uhm... ur msg is not only funny but sweet as well
If only I could go to Singapore to see u

wish you all the best !!!
love you, Jessica
take care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

re : Hi All

Hi Jessica

Welcome back to singapore and enjoy your stay here and I hope you get well soon :)

I am your fans from Indonesia and I am not sure whether I can joint your gathering this weekend as I plan fly back this saturday evening.

Anyway I hope everything going well with you. May you always be well and happy :)

U take care and have enough rest

Hi! Get Well Soon!

I can't to watch PG again. But, I am from Malaysia... and i won;t be able to see you..

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.