LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
(Sharing) jessica is my inspiration...

hello!!!! yeah, a lot of people would ask me what would i get from liking her... would you believe, my nephew and my friends call me HONG YE??? (i saw jessica first in Qian NU yuo Hun)and eventhough i haven't seen jessica's many series, she's still my favorite actress and my inspiration...when i first saw her in tv(2003), i was captured by her smile.. . so whenever im feeling blue, i would look at her pictures and then i will smile.. . her smile is infectious... and like jessica's role in ETERNITY, i wont ever give up amidst the challenges that life brings...its been my dream to step foot in HK even before i know jessica and im studying even more so that one day i could leave for Hongkong to meet and thank jessica personally for inspiring me... and besides, i should be thankful that i was hooked to jessica than being hooked to bad vices...
i hope jessica will find the man of her dreams and live happily...im certified jessica's big fan!!!

Success is not in getting rich
or rising high to fame
It's not alone in winning goals
which all men hope to claim
It's the man you are each day
through happiness or care
It's the happy words you speak
and in the SMile you wear
Success is in being BIG of HEarT
and clean and broad of mind
It's being faithful to your friends
and to the stranger kind...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi folks,

Alot of people saying that why we are over crazy about STAR that we love?
My personal point of view is depend on ourselves whether we are doing it in a positive way or negative way.
As for me or my experience,i love Jessica very much as she is like my big sister that always be there to give me a silence support.The way she lead her life,the way she fight for her stand,the way she independent since she was 13 alone overseas and etc...
When i'm down or discourage,i will always watch her show to cheer me up.Besides,i think becuase of her,i manage to fight and work hard to persue my tertiary education in the local famous univerity (NUS) in singapore here.I was lost during my selection of course in Uni,lucky i have her that show me what i want to take during that period.hahahaha..Do you all know that i select Material Engineering in my Uni level?hahahhah..It is quite cool subject but i love it and because of her,i know what i want for my future,my own stand & my happiness beside my lovely parents that i love.To be frank,my parents also like her very much..hahahah

So,She is always the best actress even more to a sister to me..hahah..So,whehter she win or not win whatever awards,in my heart,she is already the best best STAR award in my heart.

I'm truly hope that who love Jessica should always set a good example in our heart,motivate us in positive way.She always motivate me(in silence)to fight on in my life with happiness.

Hope jessica can slow down her speed on life and see around whether there is Mr.Right there waiting for her.hahaha....I'm truly hope she can find her Mr.Right in her life to care of her,give her hapiness,protect her and love her with all his heart,mind and soul.All the best to Jessica.You are the BEST.

Hi folks,please share if you have any motivation from Jessica in you life.Cheers

Re:Is ETERNITY tvb show? Wats chinese title?

Replying to:

hello!!!! yeah, a lot of people would ask me what would i get from liking her... would you believe, my nephew and my friends call me HONG YE??? (i saw jessica first in Qian NU yuo Hun)and eventhough i haven't seen jessica's many series, she's still my favorite actress and my inspiration...when i first saw her in tv(2003), i was captured by her smile.. . so whenever im feeling blue, i would look at her pictures and then i will smile.. . her smile is infectious... and like jessica's role in ETERNITY, i wont ever give up amidst the challenges that life brings...its been my dream to step foot in HK even before i know jessica and im studying even more so that one day i could leave for Hongkong to meet and thank jessica personally for inspiring me... and besides, i should be thankful that i was hooked to jessica than being hooked to bad vices...
i hope jessica will find the man of her dreams and live happily...im certified jessica's big fan!!!

or rising high to fame

Replying to:

Hi folks,

My personal point of view is depend on ourselves whether we are doing it in a positive way or negative way.
As for me or my experience,i love Jessica very much as she is like my big sister that always be there to give me a silence support.The way she lead her life,the way she fight for her stand,the way she independent since she was 13 alone overseas and etc...
When i'm down or discourage,i will always watch her show to cheer me up.Besides,i think becuase of her,i manage to fight and work hard to persue my tertiary education in the local famous univerity (NUS) in singapore here.I was lost during my selection of course in Uni,lucky i have her that show me what i want to take during that period.hahahaha..Do you all know that i select Material Engineering in my Uni level?hahahhah..It is quite cool subject but i love it and because of her,i know what i want for my future,my own stand & my happiness beside my lovely parents that i love.To be frank,my parents also like her very much..hahahah

So,She is always the best actress even more to a sister to me..hahah..So,whehter she win or not win whatever awards,in my heart,she is already the best best STAR award in my heart.

I'm truly hope that who love Jessica should always set a good example in our heart,motivate us in positive way.She always motivate me(in silence)to fight on in my life with happiness.

Hope jessica can slow down her speed on life and see around whether there is Mr.Right there waiting for her.hahaha....I'm truly hope she can find her Mr.Right in her life to care of her,give her hapiness,protect her and love her with all his heart,mind and soul.All the best to Jessica.You are the BEST.

Hi folks,please share if you have any motivation from Jessica in you life.Cheers

ETERNITY=千歲情人

yes, eternity is a tvb series, and as i know, this is jessica's first series (for shooting).

Replying to:

Replying to:

or rising high to fame

Replying to:

Hi folks,

ETERNITY was produced by CTS-Taiwan..

Replying to:

Replying to:

or rising high to fame

Replying to:

Hi folks,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.