LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
welcome!!!=)

so happy to have you here!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new here, because I've been coming to this forum since August 2007, but I've just never posted anything. But I decided that I'll start posting messages now so that it'll seem like I take, but say thanks in return. I hope you'll all accept me here.

I've been Jessica's fan for about five years now. I just moved to Hong Kong this summer from Los Angeles, and was just in time for Jessica's 37th Birthday Party and I'm in Year 10/ Form 4. That was just a little information about me, so you kind of know who I am a little better. Anyways, I hope that I'll enjoy this forum even more, I hope that I'll fit in with everyone, and I hope you'll all accept me here.

Anthony

Welcome on board!

Replying to:

Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new here, because I've been coming to this forum since August 2007, but I've just never posted anything. But I decided that I'll start posting messages now so that it'll seem like I take, but say thanks in return. I hope you'll all accept me here.

I've been Jessica's fan for about five years now. I just moved to Hong Kong this summer from Los Angeles, and was just in time for Jessica's 37th Birthday Party and I'm in Year 10/ Form 4. That was just a little information about me, so you kind of know who I am a little better. Anyways, I hope that I'll enjoy this forum even more, I hope that I'll fit in with everyone, and I hope you'll all accept me here.

Anthony

Re: Hello Everybody

Nice to meet u.. :-)

Replying to:

Hello everyone,

Anthony

Re:Welcome!!!

Nice to have you here.

Replying to:

Hello everyone,

Anthony

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.