LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
glad to hear ur father is fine! take care~~

hoping to c u soon~~~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

I do owe you all an apology. I am very sorry for not being able to meet up with you all on the 6th. I had to rush back to HK coz my father had to have a heart surgery. He is fine now and I am back in Singapore. I promise to meet up with you some time, but it may be a shortish notice. I only know my schedule up till the day after tomorrow. I shall let you know asap.

The shooting of PG 2 is going well. We've only been shooting for 4 days. Still need a little time to warm up. Kids have grown. Both physically and mentally! We do have a new Jonathan though. His name is Brian Cheong.

Hope I'm not going to get too fat this time! By the way, when we do meet up, remember - do NOT bring any presents/food. It's a pure gathering. Just want to see you and spend time chatting with you all.

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Glad to read ur msg! Take care & see u soon!

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

I do owe you all an apology. I am very sorry for not being able to meet up with you all on the 6th. I had to rush back to HK coz my father had to have a heart surgery. He is fine now and I am back in Singapore. I promise to meet up with you some time, but it may be a shortish notice. I only know my schedule up till the day after tomorrow. I shall let you know asap.

The shooting of PG 2 is going well. We've only been shooting for 4 days. Still need a little time to warm up. Kids have grown. Both physically and mentally! We do have a new Jonathan though. His name is Brian Cheong.

Hope I'm not going to get too fat this time! By the way, when we do meet up, remember - do NOT bring any presents/food. It's a pure gathering. Just want to see you and spend time chatting with you all.

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: To Singapore Fans

Glad to know ur dad is fine..
Take care of urself too..
Hope to see you soon..^^

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

glad to know you father getting well,do take care of yourself!
Looking forward to your new drama PG2!

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

best wishes to ur father and all your family

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

haha.... "It's a pure gathering"
ur so funny... LOL
hope you will hv a good time in Spore

luv you, Jessica

ps: hv you ever thought abt coming to Vietnam
huhu.....
we, Vietnam fans miss you a lot ~

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

take care!hope we can have a gathering soon!

It's totally understandable... hope your father recover soon and you need to take care of yourself as well...
looking forward to your news....

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Take care and wish your dad in good health!

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica!
Wish your dad is getting well soon la! And hope you will enjoy staying in Singapore. So sorry for myself that I can't go to the gathering. Anyway, hope you and your fans have a wonderful time! If you are happy I am happy too.
Take care of yourself
Bye,

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Glad to know your dad is fine

and hope you have great time in Singapore

have a nice day
(^.^)/

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear your father is recovering well from his surgery.

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Dear jessica
No apologies... we all understand. Glad that ur Dad is much better!

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Jessica,

Take care. Your daddy will be all right.

I miss you so much.

Marrow.

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you. Wish your dad speedy recovery and Happy fliming in S'pore.
Take care!!

Luv,
Christy.

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: nO hURRY

Hi,
Glad that all is under control.Do not have to hurry to meet us.Do finish your on hand things and we can arrange it anytime preferred everning.I think in this way,you can fully focus on our spend time rather than still thinking of jobs that still not finish.

Truly hope you can enjoy every single moment in Singapore.

God Bless

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Pls Take Care of yourself..

and hope your father will get well soon...

Take care!

Jessica, just take care yourself!

I holp that you do well this year. I will be supporting you all the way!

Best wish for you and your families!

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

glad to hear that your dad is alright... Nothing is more important than your dad's health... The gathering can always be arranged at another time.

Take Care!
Tracy

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

dear jessica,

It's ok..dun need apologize..glad tat ur dad is fine now..hope u'll enjoy urself in spore..hope we can have a gatherin soon..

(sorry..im new to this forum..wld like to find out how do i join as a member so tat i can go for e gatherin..is there any one i can contact regardin this?)

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To Singapore Fans

yeah.. same here.
I wanna join da gathering too..

Replying to:

dear jessica,

It's ok..dun need apologize..glad tat ur dad is fine now..hope u'll enjoy urself in spore..hope we can have a gatherin soon..

(sorry..im new to this forum..wld like to find out how do i join as a member so tat i can go for e gatherin..is there any one i can contact regardin this?)

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

glad to hear that your dad is ok and you're back in singapore (: cant wait for the gathering! in the mean time, take care! looking forward to see you,Jessica! hahas

Replying to:

Dearest Singapore Fans,

Will write again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.