LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Helloooooo!

I miss you so much, I hope you come back very soon.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

I have settled down in Singapore. Weather, accommodation and food are great! Did the fitting today and all the clothes are extremely comfy - playing pregnant woman this time. Yes, AGAIN! Quite enjoy it. Only problem is that it does get a little hot during the day and I start sweating around the tummy area. Hoping to lose some weight there.

Singapore fans, I shall double check the coming schedule and let you know about the possible dates that we may have the gathering. Probably around the 6th/7th Nov. Will confirm with you guys in the next couple of days.

This is all for now. Can someone teach me how to upload pictures onto this website? Not promising anything as I am very lazy, but would like to try.

luv,
Jessica

So happy to hear from you:)

Great to hear that everything is fine! Please take good care of you! We're looking forward to seeing your "prenant look" ...it makes me thinking of DOL.

Hope to see you again in early 2008 la~~~

Replying to:

Hi All,

I have settled down in Singapore. Weather, accommodation and food are great! Did the fitting today and all the clothes are extremely comfy - playing pregnant woman this time. Yes, AGAIN! Quite enjoy it. Only problem is that it does get a little hot during the day and I start sweating around the tummy area. Hoping to lose some weight there.

Singapore fans, I shall double check the coming schedule and let you know about the possible dates that we may have the gathering. Probably around the 6th/7th Nov. Will confirm with you guys in the next couple of days.

This is all for now. Can someone teach me how to upload pictures onto this website? Not promising anything as I am very lazy, but would like to try.

luv,
Jessica

lose weight?! pls don't!!!

very nice to hear from you and know everythings go well around you~

wish you have a great time there~ and looking forward seeing you plying pregnant again~ my best actress~!!!

pls do not lose any weight~ we all hope you can enjoy the nice food there and try to gain some weight~!!!

I am so jealous that you guys gonna have a gathering~ I wish i can attend sometime next year~~

anyway~~ just take care yourself~ and being happy and healthy~ that's all my request~~

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

haloooo..

Welcome to Singapore.I'm so glad to hear from you that you are in Singapore. How long will you be here for parental Guidance II?
Hope you really enjoy yourself in Singapore. Hopefully can meet you on gatherring period as now having an exam period for local university here.
Good news,I'm doing quite well in my Material Engineering.You are my guidance angel all the while.You are such a big jie jie to give a silence support.

All the best wishes to you.Do take care and hope you enjoy yourself in Singapore.Hope to see you soon.

God bless you

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

yay!hope to meet you here!take care!

Good news--You are in Singapore

haloooo..

Welcome to Singapore.I'm so glad to hear from you that you are in Singapore. How long will you be here for parental Guidance II?
Hope you really enjoy yourself in Singapore. Hopefully can meet you on gatherring period as now having an exam period for local university here.
Good news,I'm doing quite well in my Material Engineering.You are my guidance angel all the while.You are such a big jie jie to give a silence support.

All the best wishes to you.Do take care and hope you enjoy yourself in Singapore.Hope to see you soon.

God bless you

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

在星加坡食多D,肥番D.....!!

好期待看PG2大肚造型!努力D嘗試去貼圖啦!你咁聰明一定得既

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

I'm looking forward to the gathering! :)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

it was cool to see you ytd!i cant wait for the gathering!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, the most important is always staying healthy and happy :)

Woooooooooo~~ you finally leave msg here, miss u miss u miss u!!!

Ha! I hv the right guess of Ling's pregnancy! is it true that you will shoot some scenes in Japan? I think the series is gonna be v.funny. I love PG! Hope you will enjoy your stay in Singapore. Longing for the release of PGII, add oil!!

Cheers, Sandy

祝偶像工作愉快,記得要多食一點喔.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Welcome to Singapore!

Hope to be able to meet up with you, but don't think I can make it on 6th/7th Nov as I got to work.

Enjoy your work & stay here!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

We all miss u!! Take Care of yourself!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

To post the pic, please check out this link: http://tinyme.us/bravenet/forumcode.html

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Take Care! And hope you have an enjoyable stay in singapore. (:

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hi, jessica i am your fans from indonesia.
how long will u be staying at singapore, is there any event you will be attending?

Hopefully can see you in short distance...

take care
Agnesia

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Warm Welcome to SGP, Jessica! SGP Fans looking forward to meet u!

Glad to hear that everything is fine! Though weather seems cooler now but do drink lots of water to hydrate. I am sure all Singapore (SGP) fans are looking forward to meet you. Right? All buddies?? I am looking forward too!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

To Singapore's fanclub

Hi Singapore's fanclub. I'm Vietnamse's fan and i really really want to attend to the gathering. I will book ticket to go to Singapore for this gathering but i don't want to know how to join in this. Please show me how. (give me your forum or please give send me email)
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

TO: HONGZCK

We have sent a reply to you regarding the gathering.

Replying to:

Hi Singapore's fanclub. I'm Vietnamse's fan and i really really want to attend to the gathering. I will book ticket to go to Singapore for this gathering but i don't want to know how to join in this. Please show me how. (give me your forum or please give send me email)
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

To Singapore's fanclub (urgent)

Hi,

May i knw how to join Jesscia Singapore fan's club?

Replying to:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for the update! :)

Hey Jessica,
Hmmm you are lucky you always get to go to Singapore! Remember to do some exercise too, haha singapore has delicious food I hope you'll set yourself a limit!! :P:P Looking forward to seeing your pregnant woman 'look' soon! Hope you don't get itchy skin around your tummy though!

Can't wait to watch PG 2!! Bei sum gei ar we are all anticipating!! :) And do post us photos I'm sure we'll all be really happy - would be nice to look at some of your own photos rather than the posed ones in magazines... =P

Take care and update us on your wonderful life in Singapore!
Love, Elaine

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.