LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Back In Hong Kong!

Jessica, I am very 掛住你.

Let us know when can we meet you again.

I will always be here for you.

Take more to sleep in the aircraft.

One thing, drink warm water is good for you, specially the first cup of water in the morning after wake up, very healthy.

I advice you to drink one cup of warm water before eating anything after wake up.

Marrow.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Just arrived in HK! Although it was a very short trip to Taiwan, but I had a good time. It was very nice to see all the Taiwan fans again.

The photo shoot went on till 3:00am this morning. I managed to get one hour's sleep and here I am, hanging around at the airport, waiting for the flight to Qingdao. Thank god my laptop has battery. Have to hang around for 2 hours.

Just a quick note to let you know that I've arrived safely. Will try to let you guys know once I arrive in China.

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: U know we care - Back In Hong Kong!

U know we care that's why U always update us on yr itineries.
We appreciate very much. When will U be shooting for TVB (astro in Malaysia only broadcast TVB shows)

Regards.

Replying to:

Hi all,

Just arrived in HK! Although it was a very short trip to Taiwan, but I had a good time. It was very nice to see all the Taiwan fans again.

The photo shoot went on till 3:00am this morning. I managed to get one hour's sleep and here I am, hanging around at the airport, waiting for the flight to Qingdao. Thank god my laptop has battery. Have to hang around for 2 hours.

Just a quick note to let you know that I've arrived safely. Will try to let you guys know once I arrive in China.

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

Very sweet see you msg

Dearest Jessica,

Our very happy met each other with you again and
please remember, no matter when that we always wait for you and support you.

Hope you can have enough time to have a rest, take care yourself.

LUV
TW fans

Waiting for you in Signapore!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

Get more sleep la

Feel sorry that you still leave message here although you are very very very tired! But so sweet Sorry to bother you~ I believe you can handle your health condition as you are experienced...trust YOU-my IDOL! "Count Down" method sounds good, enjoy la...hee hee

Replying to:

Hi all,

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

I miss you!

Take good care of yourself. I miss you so much, Jessica!

Sandy

hi jessica, have you been Dalian, it is not far from qingdao

just hope u could get some time to have a nice rest when u arrive at qingdao. by the way, if u will stay in qingdao for a while. i suggest u go to dalian, my home town which is not far from qingdao. i believe it is a nice place to travel to even i have not gone back almost 6 years.

i am reviewing your first series 'Eternity'(千岁情人 at the moment. u did very well since ur very first one.

Replying to:

Hi all,

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

記得多D休息...遠支持你!

Replying to:

Hi all,

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Please do take care of yourself as you are busy with your daily schedule.Take good care of yourself and have a good rest if possible as health is very important.

All the best wishes to you and hope can see you soon in singapore.

All the best and God bless you always

Replying to:

Hi all,

Bye for now.

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.