LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tomorrow

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be arriving at the airport around 10:15am tomorrow. Going to be a real rush. Don't think I'll have much time to chat. I don't want you to get up so early and not being able to chat. Anyway, it's all up to you. I'll have my laptop with me, therefore I'll be able to read your messages. I shall take good care of myself. :)

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi from Thailand, not Taiwan

So glad to see your msg here

Hope someday you will go to Thailand

Luv too

JingJing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be arriving at the airport around 10:15am tomorrow. Going to be a real rush. Don't think I'll have much time to chat. I don't want you to get up so early and not being able to chat. Anyway, it's all up to you. I'll have my laptop with me, therefore I'll be able to read your messages. I shall take good care of myself.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Tomorrow

明天不能去見你,你返香港的飛機都好早...,希望你工作順利,次次來去充忙得台灣行!!!!

Miss you!!
take care
Teri

Replying to:

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be arriving at the airport around 10:15am tomorrow. Going to be a real rush. Don't think I'll have much time to chat. I don't want you to get up so early and not being able to chat. Anyway, it's all up to you. I'll have my laptop with me, therefore I'll be able to read your messages. I shall take good care of myself.

luv,
Jessica

welcome to Taiwan ^_^...!

It's really a pity that I have just found a breast tumor two days ago, and I have to be operated on Sep/10. Therefore, I can't go to Airport to see you this time!
Actually, I also want to let you know that Health is everything, you shall take care yourself more, because without health is without anything !!!

welcome to Taiwan!

Replying to:

明天不能去見你,你返香港的飛機都好早...,希望你工作順利,次次來去充忙得台灣行!!!!

Miss you!!
take care
Teri

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

靚靚偶像晚安

期待明天的圖片

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy ya trip! Take Care!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Have a nice trip! Take care. Hope to see you soon.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

take care!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

TAKE CARE JESSICA!!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

JESSICA早点瞓呐,要靓靓地影月历俾大家睇

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Have a good trip! Take care!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Have a good day in Taiwan, and also, take good care of yourself...

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Take care......

Have nice day in Taiwan .....

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Have a good trip =)
and take care of your self

Tinley =)

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Take care!!! It's so nice to hear from you.... ^_^

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

hv a nice trip :)

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessicaaaa...

Sorry for this late message,just got home. Please take good care of yourself and enjoy as much as you can..hope to hear from you again

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.