LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
thanks!!!im glad i have friends here...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yah, I know how it feels though it has been so far so good for me. It's the thoughts that counts. Perhaps,they'll greet you bit later? Even if they don't, It's okay my dear cherryl, at least you had US to greet you right. They will do it, If they really have the intention to. There's no point for u to go up to them and say "HELLO! Don't you remember its my bday today?!" Serves no meaning then..

Don't get too upset over it..Hopefully,it will be a much better one next year

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

thank you for the greetings, i really appreciate them..it ease the disappointment i feel..its one of my saddest birthdays bcoz the friends i expect to greet me have not texted or call me, ..i dont have a birthday party yesterday, but it doesn't matter to me, i dont care about foods and gifts..its about remembering birthday, a greeting through text would do..Anyway, so much for my sentiments...thank you so much for the greetings...though you dont know me, you exert time in writing messages for me and i know it comes from your hearts...thank you!!!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.