LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Emailed all the details! Pls check your mailbox!

Thanks!

Hope you all will enjoy the party! See you on the 19th!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Please check your email in hotmail.com

This year, will you go to Jessica's birthdayparty? Please help me bring Vietnamese fans's present to her. I have your email address already.is it change?

Thank you so much.Have a nice day

Replying to:

happy birthday to my lovely Jessica,cuz I don't have a chance to attend your birthday party~
wish you happy forver
I will always be there supporting you~

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,
We would like to announce Jessica's Birthday Party here. It would be held on the 19th afternoon in Hong Kong. For those interested to join us this year, pls sign up at jessica_party@hotmail.com
Pls kindly leave your name, contact number, country (city), number of people joining. We'll inform you the details by email.
Pls sign up on or before 12th. Sorry for the rush! Any questions, pls kindly let us know.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 19th!
Cheers,
Party Organisers

Happy B'day, Jessica!

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,
We would like to announce Jessica's Birthday Party here. It would be held on the 19th afternoon in Hong Kong. For those interested to join us this year, pls sign up at jessica_party@hotmail.com
Pls kindly leave your name, contact number, country (city), number of people joining. We'll inform you the details by email.
Pls sign up on or before 12th. Sorry for the rush! Any questions, pls kindly let us know.
Cheers,
Party Organisers

I wish to everyone a pleasant party .

Although I don't have a chance to see Jessica , I wish to everyone a pleasant party . Party will be successful, more successful than former parties. I'm sure

Jessica...plz not crying, because when I see you cry, I cry, too This Saturday and Sunday are happy days Smile!!!!

lUV,
Alec Nguyen

Replying to:

Dear All Jessica's Fans,
Cheers,
Party Organisers

Re: Jessica's Birthday Party on the 19th August

I'm so sad , I can't attend your B-day party 2morrow coz of my study. But, I hope you will have a special party with lots of happiness and laughters.
Wanna talk to u : "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED SIS JESS"
You brought to me many things unique, that I can be proud to say that you make out my character now. I'd like to send to you so many wishes but everybody has sent already. So, I'm just here and pray your wishes will come true soon and you will be always healthy. < coz health is the first most important thing to do anything, rite ? >
Like Alec Nguyen wrote, Sat & Sun are also 2 special days for me
Wanna say many things to you, my sister but I know you are so busy. I just need you to know you are always my guardian angel, who lighten the star in my heart and have great influence on my life-that's enough.
Be your fan 4ever ^^,
Hannie

P/s: I love your smile most ^^. And I'm waiting for some pics in the party with your hilarious and sweet smiles. Try not to cry much,sis !

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.